Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Vinman said:
Guys,

I live in the USA and have PS2...

how do I get this game ??

I know that the PS2 format for the USA is different than the rest of the world
Yeah, you guys have NTSC.. I'm sure you'll find the game right now in the stores as the game is an American version.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ahmedz said:
scoring is much easier in PES6
aye but the passsing is off, the defending is rotten and the keepers are attrocious, bearing in mind this is compared to pro evo 5.

however, every year i feel this way about the new ediation and after a few weeks it becomes second nature again

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Bozi said:
aye but the passsing is off, the defending is rotten and the keepers are attrocious, bearing in mind this is compared to pro evo 5.

however, every year i feel this way about the new ediation and after a few weeks it becomes second nature again
totally agree about the keepers they r total retards...rush for no reason!!!but still the best game in the world!:toast:

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ahmedz said:
totally agree about the keepers they r total retards...rush for no reason!!!but still the best game in the world!:toast:
word, like i say every year i hate it to start with, then after a few weeeks i am in gaming heaven. as long as the keeprs dont piss me off too much

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
is there Juve in this game cause i think my parents got me this game from England but they are giving it to me for Xmas i think

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Why did they changed the freekicks situation ,in pro 5 i could score many from short distances with del piero and long distances with neddie and now they changed it grrr!! but still juve is not bad compared with other teams

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
After playing some matches in PES6, I'm starting to like it. Guess when I said that Im dissapointed with the game was my first and unreal impression. :D

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Eventually, you will love it, it happens all the time at the beginning everyone bashes it and then noone can leave without it,
i invited some mates to play PES 6 on pc, they claimed they knew PES 6 on PS 2 like no one else but they couldnt cope at all with me at the PC version,
they reckon that the graphics are far more stunning and the gameplay far more realistic, also the patch with the original teams,stadium,chants and players give the real deal flavour, but it was almost an alien game for them,
nothing worked for them at the beginning and they got frustrated,
so i let them play together and learn from its others mistakes, this tehnique prooved to be the best, now they are begging to pay me a visit and play PES 6 on pc...

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
This is the best yet. Though the shots is a little tricky, after some games i found it better than PES 5. At first I thought WTF is this? then after some more games I love it SO MUCH!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)