PES 6 (4 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok so went out and bought it yesterday
so far....it ahs changed slightly with you picking your level before the game starts and then not able to do it in the game
does not load up club names and stuff that were edited from last game which is pretty crappy
shooting is strange,cant seem to get any power on the shots
passing feels clumsy

give me 1 week and all will be forgotten and i will be flying. same every year it feel different,slower and fiddly but just needsto be mastered.

only 1 question, why the hell do they have that overatted bawbag adriano on the front?

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Bozi said:
ok so went out and bought it yesterday
so far....it ahs changed slightly with you picking your level before the game starts and then not able to do it in the game
does not load up club names and stuff that were edited from last game which is pretty crappy
shooting is strange,cant seem to get any power on the shots
passing feels clumsy

give me 1 week and all will be forgotten and i will be flying. same every year it feel different,slower and fiddly but just needsto be mastered.

only 1 question, why the hell do they have that overatted bawbag adriano on the front?
This is my first impression as well. I feel somewhat lost, both in the interface and gameplay. I might just need to give it some time, but it sure feels like a bigger step than PES 4 -> PES5.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
well today i am gonna sit and play all afternoonj as its the usual lads night and we sit and play pro-evo all night. gonna try and get the hang of it before they come and will hopefully be in a better position to judge it. but like you say it seems like amassive step up, which can only be good

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
ok managed to get the classic players into brazil and argentina so far and loving it lol

3 v 2 on a 20 minute game with classic players is superb

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Guys,

I live in the USA and have PS2...

how do I get this game ??

I know that the PS2 format for the USA is different than the rest of the world

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)