PES 2011 (3 Viewers)

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I already did try this. I can say the game is really not bad, graphic is fantastic as always, but that just Demo version.

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Good news for PS3 users:

1) I played FIFA11 and it sucked.

2) PES 2011 demo is out on Japan store.

60% now.

I'll play later today and tell you my feedback :cool:

Apr 17, 2009
Yeah I agree there.

Having played the PES2011 and the Fifa 11 demos, PES is the better game hands down. Fifa ruined what they built on last year, it feels like they tried to make the game more like PES but it just feels so, so clunky.

Hopefully the final retail version is much more refined because if it isn't then Fifa 11 will be crap.

Side note: I love the Be A Pro: Goalkeeper option though. That's one thing I love about Fifa 11.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Woah..
Just played the demo, PES is good this year.
Loving the new Camera (like good old days you could set numbers for camera angle), and much more freedom in passing this year.
There is that good and satisfying feeling when scoring in PES but the whole midfeild play still looks last-gen tho.
Some of the animations are not completed or not there at all and still just one type of slide tackling.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Good to hear, though not playing it, want to milk PES2010 bit more. I still play PES regurarly (brothers), and though very excited to try, I cant jump on the demo, when it only offers 2-3 teams to play. It would get old (over a month left to release) and is bit restrictive.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Also played this last night. Like it, it's tricky and the power gauge on everything makes it a fair learning curve, which should be more rewarding in the long run, more customization in your play. The camera angle is a bit strange, but that can be adjusted. Still the game for the purists :)

OP
Ahmed

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
  • Thread Starter #75
    Juventino[RUS];2695044 said:
    lol guys it's so funny to read that fifa sucks , fifa arleady killed pes in 2010, and it's same situation in this season!
    I have always supported you in your Pepe fantasy, but this is unacceptable.

you are no longer my babushka.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Juventino[RUS];2695044 said:
    lol guys it's so funny to read that fifa sucks , fifa arleady killed pes in 2010, and it's same situation in this season!
    It'll be the game to play with friends, easy to pick up, easier game and maybe better overall but real men wear tights and play PES :analcanon:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)