PES 2011 (1 Viewer)

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Konami have announced that the PES 2011 demo will be launching September 8th for PS+ users, and 15th for regular PS3 and PC users. Xbox 360 SHOULD be out on the 15th too, but we’re still waiting for confirmation.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Konami have announced that the PES 2011 demo will be launching September 8th for PS+ users, and 15th for regular PS3 and PC users. Xbox 360 SHOULD be out on the 15th too, but we’re still waiting for confirmation.
That means we'll have it here by December in the best case scenario :wallbang:

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
FIFA:inter:

It is a game where every player is Grygera,in PES u can get out from a skillful player what u can't get from a dumb player cos evry player is different from the other.But in Fifa all the players are same and do the same thing they just run,pass n shoot,that's all.They can't do anything more or anything extraordinary JUST LIKE GRYGERA he only knows about football running,passing n shooting nothing more.

Sp please say no to a game that is full of Grygeras.

Grygera in fact should pose in the cover of FIFA:lol:

The over-rating of Man Utd has to stop.

Giggs beating Gio in a sprint :lol:
I was always suffering from that thing:(

I remember in PES4 n PES5 when Zambrotta n Camoranesi where at their peak,they never made them good.

While in PES5,6 n 2008 every strike from Adriano was a goal.:andy2:
IS PES 2011 out already?
In October.

:excited: Multiplayer Master League
Finally my dream came true,was waiting for it for a long time but it is stupid marketing that made us wait too long.

Diego :cry:

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
How come the Demo isn't out yet?

I have checked XBOX market place last night, and it wasn't there, nor was FIFA 11.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Usually it's out a calendar month before the game or sometimes 2 weeks . The two teams better not me Liverpool and Barca again that was retarded.

Gamaro

The Arabian Knight
Aug 6, 2007
Yeah, the Bundesliga absence and those fake Spanish and English team names really annoy me. Hopefully it will be resolved in this version.
Most of Spanish teams are licensed in this vesion:weee: ,only weak teams like Malaga,Levante n Gijon are not.

English teams,only 2 or 3 are licensed:boh:

Bundesliga,who cares?

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Yeah I found it quite strange they ignored the Bundesliga while listing the likes of the full Dutch league and some 3-4 teams from the Portuguese, Turkish, Danish and Greek leagues.

It might be, as odd as it sounds, that the FA of every league has to approve or have some payments in return for their acceptance in participating in the game. Otherwise I really can't find an excuse.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Yeah I found it quite strange they ignored the Bundesliga while listing the likes of the full Dutch league and some 3-4 teams from the Portuguese, Turkish, Danish and Greek leagues.

It might be, as odd as it sounds, that the FA of every league has to approve or have some payments in return for their acceptance in participating in the game. Otherwise I really can't find an excuse.
Fifa has the rights of the Bundesliga and the EPL.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I thought everyone knew that. PES arent allowed to use them due to license, hopefully they fork out some more dough for them next time they are up for sale. But they are compensating in this edition by having 40 new South american teams.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Bundesliga are tough with their license. Besides, FIFA doesn't even have the license for several teams in leagues where they claim to. PES will never be about having a full license, in fact for many the edit feature is 50% of the game, and the free league they leave in lets you add the Bundesliga if you want (patch or download option file), or you can add any teams you want.

I must admit, I have made a few teams before, including a Juventus Legends one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)