Perugia chase female player !?! (1 Viewer)

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Perugia chase female player
sportinglife.com

Perugia president Luciano Gaucci, who has recently cornered the market in offbeat transfer swoops, claims he is now considering offering a professional contract to a woman player.
Gaucci, who earlier this summer signed Saadi Ghadaffi - the son of Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Ghadaffi - is looking at an even more groundbreaking move.

In a week when eyebrows were further raised by the arrival of disgraced Olympic drugs cheat Ben Johnson at a Perugia training session, Gaucci pulled another rabbit out of the hat with his latest target.

"We are running the rule over a Slav woman player who is very good," Gaucci told www.gazzetta.it. "When we have found one we consider is better than the men we will bring her here."

Gaucci revealed that Ronaldo's wife Milene, who plays for Monza's women's team, was not among his targets.

"Ronaldo's wife is too small," said Gaucci, before outlining his requirements. "She must be 1.90m tall and not less than 80kg in weight and must have a punch like Tyson."

Buy on AliExpress.com

BloodOnMoral

Jun 4, 2003
:LOL:
it wouls be interesting i guess
and i like milene's playing btw, she is even in the guiness book of records, she is a great player, but for a women team of course :D

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
it would be nice watching her walking in short pants or being tackled by Davids or Montero. Good idea for Perugia who already contracted Mr. Ghadaffi jr.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Players would be volunteering themselves to man mark her :D

But hey she’s going to weigh over 80kgs and be 190cms tall? Hmm she would probably be hairy too ;)

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I can imagine that this is true, the perugia president always seeks attention. Not only with Ghadaffi but we all remember what happened to Ahn.
It is not like anybody would hurt her deliberately so this could be pretty smart. Anyhow I doubt that the league would accept a female player. :)

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Well if Gaucci wants females associated with football, he should take a leaf out of Inter's notebook. 2 Years ago, after a dinner, around 15 players of inter and also some high profile administrative people (rumour has it that also Prisco was there) went to a whore house to celebrate. lol only at inter :rolleyes:

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
Well if Gaucci wants females associated with football, he should take a leaf out of Inter's notebook. 2 Years ago, after a dinner, around 15 players of inter and also some high profile administrative people (rumour has it that also Prisco was there) went to a whore house to celebrate. lol only at inter :rolleyes:
I read this on the newspaper as well. I don't know who Prisco is but I know that Ronaldo, and Seedor, to name a few, had their name listed on the customer list.:howler:.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Not sure about chelsea, but let's not forget that even our players were customers of a Turin based whore house. The most frequent customers before they were caught by the police were Montero and Iuliano :D

An english friend of mine who sides with Liverpool, and follows the team to every european away game, was in Leverkusen last season, and he visited this whore house. When he went in he saw pics of Juventus players with the ladies of the house cos apparently they *ahem* paid them a visit when Juve went to play Leverkusen ;)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
Not sure about chelsea, but let's not forget that even our players were customers of a Turin based whore house. The most frequent customers before they were caught by the police were Montero and Iuliano :D

An english friend of mine who sides with Liverpool, and follows the team to every european away game, was in Leverkusen last season, and he visited this whore house. When he went in he saw pics of Juventus players with the ladies of the house cos apparently they *ahem* paid them a visit when Juve went to play Leverkusen ;)
:eek:, I am not surprised by Montero though.:D.
According to my close Korean friend, Totti ordered the whorehouse in Korea to prepare the best looking girl they had, but because the team lost and mood wasn't too good, he had to cancel the visit! Poor Totti.;):p

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
hehe Totti has Ilary Blasi!!...why would he want a korean whore?
I don't know. But if I was Totti, sure I wouldn't mind having more than one girl beside me.:p. Beside, though beutiful blone is Totti's girlfriend, I think a lot of her looks is due to plastic surgery.;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)