perhaps its time for DelPiero (1 Viewer)

Ibra_fan

Apr 3, 2005
[FONT=century gothic]perhaps its time for Del Piero to retire from the football as an active payer and take other jobs in the club we dont want to loose him from the club
maybe some kind of sportschief or something in the future woud be great

Are there any oppinons of this matter ?[/FONT]

:cool:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Rubbish... He just turned 30 few month ago. I dont see him quiting the game as a player at least till he reaches 34, be it with Juventus or any other club.

Juve89

The Farmer
May 27, 2004
LMAO he won`t retire now he is only 30,and actually is he has been in good form lately....
But you`re right WHEN he retires from Juve should he get some kind of position in Juventus F.C.:)

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
The team should change the name to Alessandro Del Piero F.C. and change the arena name to Stadio Del Piero, and we should have Del Piero for coach :D

/usr/bin

Excellent
Mar 6, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
The team should change the name to Alessandro Del Piero F.C. and change the arena name to Stadio Del Piero, and we should have Del Piero for coach :D
I agree with the last part of your statement.. perhaps he should be learning the skills needed to be coach, so he can take over from capello/ferrara, and still help juventus in some way, because we all know how much he loves juve, and how much juve loves him, and how much fans love him..

wow, that had hallmark all over it.. :D

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by BAH_Bianconero ] ++

true, and he IS our top scorer this season, with all the injuries..
And he is a true captain, a leader and one of the (last) symbols of the juve style, after the depart of the Agnelli.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Retiring DelPiero??? it seems to me that DP is the kind of player that with experience increses is value to the team. Just look at this season, 14 goals, many in of them in the right games, when he has being substituted or benched so many times,not to count his recent injuries.

He is (despite critics) our most creative player, best penalty taker, free kick taker and our Capitano; intelligent, serious, humble and mind cool in the field....

I give him at least two years more being our flag.......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)