perhaps its time for DelPiero (6 Viewers)

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

You think Penalty is something easy to take? Btw Dp scored 3 Penalties this season..:)..
You would think that after the last CL final juventini would give more importance to the fact penalities actually have to be scored and not everyone is able to do it, but it seems that it hasn't happened :rolleyes:

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
I look forward to the time when DP plays well in a big game again, in fact, I look forward to the time when he plays at least average in a big game.

OP

Ibra_fan

Apr 3, 2005
  • Thread Starter #52
    2 u all

I wouldnt like DP 2 play 4 u know like Bresia or something the next season. It wouldnt be cool....

:(

Juventico

Apr 7, 2005
    DP is a symbol for Juve and he shouldn't be allowed to part, I sometimes see him as the next Bettega or something. In an important administrative role for Juve.

DP might have lost some of the magic of his first days, but he is still a superb player. And he knows how to play critical matches, he's may be a player that plays some few weak matches but in important games he'll give his best.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Juventico ] ++

DP might have lost some of the magic of his first days, but he is still a superb player. And he knows how to play critical matches, he's may be a player that plays some few weak matches but in important games he'll give his best.
    Eh?! When?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)