perhaps its time for DelPiero (1 Viewer)

Dec 26, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Retiring DelPiero??? it seems to me that DP is the kind of player that with experience increses is value to the team. Just look at this season, 14 goals, many in of them in the right games, when he has being substituted or benched so many times,not to count his recent injuries.

He is (despite critics) our most creative player, best penalty taker, free kick taker and our Capitano; intelligent, serious, humble and mind cool in the field....

I give him at least two years more being our flag.......
Cann't say more...

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
The team should change the name to Alessandro Del Piero F.C. and change the arena name to Stadio Del Piero, and we should have Del Piero for coach :D
this sounds great....and also Del Piero as the Italy national team coach/manager. :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Ibra_fan...By saying Dp should retire at the age of 30, no offence, but it's pretty stupid...

and as Samatar said, he's one in a million.

Del Piero will continue with us, if you like it or not.......He's the Symbol, Juve's Symbol, Fans Symbol....

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Ibra_fan ] ++
[FONT=century gothic]perhaps its time for Del Piero to retire from the football as an active payer and take other jobs in the club we dont want to loose him from the club
maybe some kind of sportschief or something in the future woud be great

Are there any oppinons of this matter ?[/FONT]

:cool:
I agree...

Century Gothic is a nice font :D

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
I don't wanna critize him but remember he's taking all the penalties. :) If Trezeguet would take em instead he would be our leading scorer even if he would miss ones or twice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)