Pepe (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
[/B]:disagree:

Anyone who can mark Didier Drogba out of the game TWICE is worthy to be in any team. Pepe was aggressive in both games. Stopping drogba takes some doing. Pepe's is quality and im really up for signing him this summer.
:agree:
exactly, i couldnt even name 2 other defenders that can keep drogba quiet for 90 mins let alone 180 mins, the boy must be damn good if he can do that. Jamie Carragher always has a nightmare against drogba and he is in my eyes one of the best CB's in the world

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i personally havent seen much of this guy but many people have said good things about him, if he can defend well as well as contribute with goals, i see no reason why he shouldnt be a good alternative...

May 22, 2007
Quaresma and Pepe are the players I want from Porto. 8-10mil for Pepe and 10-15mil for Ricardo. Then we could sit back and wait for the new season and our team to gel in the pre season friendlies. Of course this will not happen but something on the lines of a fast centre back and a pacey skillful winger would be ideal.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Quaresma and Pepe are the players I want from Porto. 8-10mil for Pepe and 10-15mil for Ricardo. Then we could sit back and wait for the new season and our team to gel in the pre season friendlies. Of course this will not happen but something on the lines of a fast centre back and a pacey skillful winger would be ideal.

our link with quaresma died down wen inter got involved and was killed wen its been made clear that camo will stay, but we did have strong links prior to the close of the season

portogal

Jun 28, 2007
8-10 million for Pepe? 10-15 million for Ricardo? Double that and then we'll talk!

Sep 2, 2004

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
i would be so happy if we signed quaresma, ive always liked him! he can be a possible replacement on our wings.. although i havent heard that he is linked with us :(

David01

Aug 20, 2006
I watched Quaresma live when he beat Belgium with his Portugal. He was pretty good but then Nani came on to replace him and was absolutely sensational.
My point is Qu is alright but there are better players around. Not that a single game against a sorry Belgium is a standard but he kept looking for personal glory which obviously irritated his own teammates. He didn't leaave a very good impression to me.

portogal

Jun 28, 2007
I watched Quaresma live when he beat Belgium with his Portugal. He was pretty good but then Nani came on to replace him and was absolutely sensational.
My point is Qu is alright but there are better players around. Not that a single game against a sorry Belgium is a standard but he kept looking for personal glory which obviously irritated his own teammates. He didn't leaave a very good impression to me.
Nani is nowhere near Quaresma! Nani came on and was in the game against Belgium though, but do you remember the goal Quaresma scored in that game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)