Pepe (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Juventus continue to look for reinforcements for their return to Serie A and may make an offer for Portuguese stopper Fernando Meira.

The ex-Benfica man played a vital part in Stuttgart’s Bundesliga triumph last term and is under contract at the Gottlieb-Daimler Stadion until 2010.

But Meira has admitted to the Portuguese Press that he would relish the challenge of a move to one of Europe’s biggest stages.

“It would be a great honour for me to play in Italy or Spain – if Stuttgart are interested in selling me, I would happily go,” he revealed.

Stuttgart general manager Horst Heldt insists that the 29-year-old is not for sale, but Juve may be able to change his mind with a sizeable transfer fund at their disposal.

If Meira is unavailable then Juve may redouble their efforts to lure Porto’s Pepe, whom they have been targeting for several months.

Juve have agreed terms with Pepe - thought to be a five-year deal starting at 1.3m per season and increasing to over £2m by 2011 – but Porto are providing more resistance to the move.

The Dragons have upped their demands to around £13.5m, a fee that Bianconeri director of sport Alessio Secco is unwilling to pay.

However, new boss Claudio Ranieri is determined to sign the Brazilian and has given his approval to a part exchange deal involving Fabrizio Miccoli.

channel4

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Barzagli is ridiculously overrated i belive.I did read an article where its claimed that Ranieri doesnt wanna push on the Barzagli deal because he doesnt belive in his capability totally.I hope its true.

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Dang, those 2 CB's would rock, with Boumsong and Criscito as backup! Also Grygera and Chiellini can take that position if needed!!

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juve Line Up Pepe, Luisao And Cris As Milito Deal Falters

With Gabriel Milito looking increasingly likely to move to either Barcelona or Real Madrid, the Bianconeri bosses are now making alternative plans.

The names that have been mentioned are those of Luisao and Pepe, who play with Benfica and FC Porto respectively, and Lyon’s Cris.

To net either of the first two, Juventus seem keen to use Fabrizio Miccoli as the key, and will offer cash along with the forward in order to strike a deal.

Meanwhile, reports also suggest that Juve are still keeping tabs Olympique Lyon’s Brazilian international Cris.

Even though Lyon president Jean Michel Aulas has declared that the player will not be sold, the good ties between the French club and the Old Lady could make the transfer possible.

Meanwhile, Juventus have not given up on Milito, though they have decided not to go overboard if Zaragoza orchestrate a bidding war, as seems to be the plan.

goal.com

Jun 7, 2003
i hope you know that this videos means nothing he is a defender and videos about his goals isnt really interesting. alltough i like his celebration after the goal against benfica, very originel reminds me at the great batistuta at his best times with florence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)