[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Durden

May 11, 2006
fair enough, i see your point. but after so many incidents in the past, i still can't believe they're still actict like idiots. in a friendly. against a korean side..
True. It seems they havent learned anything from their prior mistakes. Maybe it would help if we fined them harder everytime they fuck up. I dont know, lets just hope Ciro can get through to them..

Sep 28, 2002
True. It seems they havent learned anything from their prior mistakes. Maybe it would help if we fined them harder everytime they fuck up. I dont know, lets just hope Ciro can get through to them..
ciro can be one tough bastard in the dressing room. let's just old friendships won't get in the way

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
it's 3-1 for real...so we shall meet :D dear o dear i can't wait it ...but it won't feel the same cuz it's a friendly and we will see 30 subs...and a young blond man will miss it...he had #11 or sth like that ..

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
can someone post that brawl between cammo and the other players i missed that some how when i opened the door. if its hard to get cos i looked then no worries i guess i will catch it in the replay

Mar 30, 2006
Tiago is really showing what a good player he is finally. We have so many good mids with Him, Momo, Melo, Marchisio, Zanetti and Camo .. and Poulsen if we can't sell.

I am happy for the Debuts of Diego and Melo. This is a great Juventus team and with this team we can once again return to the top of world football.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
hehe not so much...by the way how slick was FenoMelo, he was so fuckin' arrogant and chilled out...fuckin' LOVED it...and the way he stepped up to back up Camo, that was 100% Juventus material :heart:

adelove

The Very Special One
Sep 29, 2003
how did Real get on tonight then?? we gonna get them then??
I've seen both of their games at the peace cup n their friendly in Ireland...I am UNIMPRESSED Pellegrini has his work cout out sa that team is no where as sexy as Barca were last season. perhaps Ronaldo is saving his best for when the real thing starts, but so far they look more Real Murcia than Real Madridand more wallgecko tha galactico!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Real were pathetic in the 1st half...after the BS penalty in the 2nd half, I just stopped watching...Marcelo and Gago were especially crappy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)