[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Mar 30, 2006
I've seen both of their games at the peace cup n their friendly in Ireland...I am UNIMPRESSED Pellegrini has his work cout out sa that team is no where as sexy as Barca were last season. perhaps Ronaldo is saving his best for when the real thing starts, but so far they look more Real Murcia than Real Madridand more wallgecko tha galactico!

after they play like 10 games together they will probably be alot better. Also Kaka, Ramos and probably Xabi will come into the team...

I think their main problem will be the lack of work from their superstar players who wont like to track back. Diarra and his fell CM will have alot of ground to patrol.

Anyway I think Juve can beat them as we have a great squad with talent and toughness.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I can guage a fair idea of how the match played out from reading the last few pages in this thread, but why does there have to be so much stupidity on here??? People trouncing other's opinions with nothing but abuse...deciding their opinions for them, and continuing to insult until their orders have been agreed to. Conformity urged by idiots, only followed by idiots...Its the first time I have read a threat of Account Deletion in a thread on these forums..and why??

We played a friendly. Got a decent win, against an extremely average side...Diego and Melo had their debuts, and they apparently went fine, especially that of Diego. Zebina and Camo both showed they still have fire in their bellies...Trez gave a poor showing, and if his head truly is elsewhere, which would be understandable bearing in mind that the board have said they would sell him if a decent offer comes in from abroad, then perhaps its best for him to go. But I dont think, for a second, that he has suddenly become a useless player. He is a player who, like most, needs to feel valued, not like a lump of capital whose owners wish to sell. I say give him more time, if he is to stay.

I am pleased for the victory. And it will be a decent addition to our pre season plans to face real madrid. Again...as with all these games, the result wont be particularly important to me, as long as we dont get hammered...what is important is getting our team fit and match sharp. Which still needs time.

I will head to an internet cafe at lunch time and catch the highlights.

lastly...glad to read that Tiago is beginning to show signs of life. And also...How was Sali at left back??? Is he a serious contender for left back??? When are De Ceglie and Molinaro fit???

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
...How was Sali at left back??? Is he a serious contender for left back??? When are De Ceglie and Molinaro fit???
very well said man!about the LB issue
brazzo was as always solid and ciro seems to choose him over moli
De Ceglie is still working on the gym and he will be back after this tournament.
Molinaro IS fit...and currently is Brazzos back up :p
he came in as a sub for zebina in ~70min and he played in the left flank-brazzo played in the right after that.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
very well said man!about the LB issue
brazzo was as always solid and ciro seems to choose him over moli
De Ceglie is still working on the gym and he will be back after this tournament.
Molinaro IS fit...and currently is Brazzos back up :p
he came in as a sub for zebina in ~70min and he played in the left flank-brazzo played in the right after that.
Cheers for clearing that up, mate...And whilst I don't rate Sali as any kind of superstar, I have generally felt, when I have seen him play, that he works hard, knows how to tackle, mark, pass and is capable of supporting the attack by possessing decent stamina and charging up and down the flanks. Looking at it like that, with only Molinaro available presently to challenge him for the role, if De Ceglie is still gaining fitness, I think Ciro has made a wicked move by sticking Brazzo in there. But lets see how he fares against better opposition...such as Madrid. he has a strange goblin look about him, and I would be unsurprised to learn that he lived under the ground, in a warren, or den...If he gives us balance and more security than Molinaro, I am happy.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Cheers for clearing that up, mate...And whilst I don't rate Sali as any kind of superstar, I have generally felt, when I have seen him play, that he works hard, knows how to tackle, mark, pass and is capable of supporting the attack by possessing decent stamina and charging up and down the flanks. Looking at it like that, with only Molinaro available presently to challenge him for the role, if De Ceglie is still gaining fitness, I think Ciro has made a wicked move by sticking Brazzo in there. But lets see how he fares against better opposition...such as Madrid. he has a strange goblin look about him, and I would be unsurprised to learn that he lived under the ground, in a warren, or den...If he gives us balance and more security than Molinaro, I am happy.
Ye pretty much...he never does anything extraordinary but nor does he do anything stupid. He is a solid player and I would prefer him to Molinaro or Grygera..

Mar 30, 2006
I died laughing at the randomness of that :lol:

:beer:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Looking at the comment now, in bold, indeed, it seems somewhat incongruous...though...at the time of writing, it popped into my head, and seemed relevant to the cause.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I can guage a fair idea of how the match played out from reading the last few pages in this thread, but why does there have to be so much stupidity on here??? People trouncing other's opinions with nothing but abuse...deciding their opinions for them, and continuing to insult until their orders have been agreed to. Conformity urged by idiots, only followed by idiots...Its the first time I have read a threat of Account Deletion in a thread on these forums..and why??

We played a friendly. Got a decent win, against an extremely average side...Diego and Melo had their debuts, and they apparently went fine, especially that of Diego. Zebina and Camo both showed they still have fire in their bellies...Trez gave a poor showing, and if his head truly is elsewhere, which would be understandable bearing in mind that the board have said they would sell him if a decent offer comes in from abroad, then perhaps its best for him to go. But I dont think, for a second, that he has suddenly become a useless player. He is a player who, like most, needs to feel valued, not like a lump of capital whose owners wish to sell. I say give him more time, if he is to stay.

I am pleased for the victory. And it will be a decent addition to our pre season plans to face real madrid. Again...as with all these games, the result wont be particularly important to me, as long as we dont get hammered...what is important is getting our team fit and match sharp. Which still needs time.

I will head to an internet cafe at lunch time and catch the highlights.

lastly...glad to read that Tiago is beginning to show signs of life. And also...How was Sali at left back??? Is he a serious contender for left back??? When are De Ceglie and Molinaro fit???
I didn't even finish reading your post, I just know I will agree with everything after the first paragraph. I agree, well said:tup:

Now that I replied, I will finish reading your post...how is that for a sense of urgency in response to an agreement?:beer:

Jul 21, 2006
Actually thats what worries me most. There are many hot-tempered players in this team (camo, amauri, Melo, zebina). Hope ferrara would have a serious talk with them. Amauri did that move few weeks ago and now this from both Camo and zebina.
We also had many hot-tempered players back to 1996-2003.

Montero, Conte, Davids, Tacchi, Nedved

A mixture of calmness in Zizou, Deschamps, Ferrara and the hot bloods in those fighters was our way to success. :)

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
How risky is it to play

-------Sissoko------------Camo-------------
----------------Melo-------------------------

Throw Zebina into the mix and I feel we would gurantee a red card at least every 2 - 3 games

I know its just Seongam (who are in mid season break by the way) but I'm happy to see the kind of omni-present game Diego will bring to the team...the dude is absolutely everywhere in foward midfield positions always making himself available. There's this through pass he made for IQ in the fist half that IQ squandered ...but I loved what I checked out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)