[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (1 Viewer)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Ok, thats more reasonable, but you said underpeformed, he clearly did not, even if one can allways do better. But I cant see how anyone can think he was underperforming.
Well I might have used a word everyone except me views negatively and should have used a simple 'Not Bad' :D
But it's just that I hope Camo plays better in the coming games, especially if we aim to win things.

Same could be said to some others actually.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Marceℓℓo;2086706 said:
Camoranesi is a sure starter next to Melo and Sissoko.He is brilliant.
He was always brilliant people keep forgetting this they underate him and then come rumours we could sell him to Lyon or Bayern Munich

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
After today I wouldn't mind a Trez/Oddo swap deal. We could use an attacking full back, although Zebina has looked good in pre-season.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't but admire Diego's goal, the skill by moving the ball away in small distances and shooting when no one expected is something only Del Piero has been doing the past years.

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
A great game...simply one of the best Friendlies i've ever seen for Juve in 3 years!

Diego, Tiago , Giovinco and Chellini were our best players...while Treze really sucked..and should be sold immediately.While im eagerly awaiting Gio playing alongside Diego as that would certainly make us more unpredictable and destructive :D

Forza Ciro!! :ultra:

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The Koreans weren't worthy opponents, so I'm not going to cream myself over individual performances, even though I'm happy with what I saw from certain players.

What is noteworthy though is as a team were playing the ball on the ground far more often.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)