[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (3 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Zidane = Diego
Davids = Sissoko
Deschamps = Melo
Camo = Di Livio
Del Piero = Del Piero
Montero+Ciro = Chiellini
Vialli = Amauri
Ravanelli = Iaquinta
Lippi = Ferrara

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Oh, sorry for stating my opinion than. :lol:

Twat
How the fuck can you say he has been bad? :lol:

Been 2nd best after Diego more or less, has 1 assist, and build up for Gio greatly in the Legro goal, and being totally awesome most of the game, clicking with Diego and finding Yaki at will. I mean, what gives?

I was starting to think how boring, no idiots who flame for no reason like last game, then I see your post :lol:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Good game guys :)

very happy with our performance..

Just imagine adding Del Piero to the equation hehehe..

Trezeguet had a very poor match. He was really off mentally. Even though he came close to scoring :D

Man of the match has to be Cheminiti :D

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Not a bad display!
Diego is fine,scores fine goal and his passes were precise .
Zebina was well before his chip burns in his head and get a yellow for a foul.
Diego was playing 60 minutes.Worth all the money.
Trez was absoutely awfull tonight misses bunch of easy chances.
Giovinco is our diamond.
It was first game for Melo.Came for something 25 min.in second half.Not visible,but okay some adjustment must be made and some time.
At the end good performance

May 26, 2009
things i noticed today i liked:
1.diego was the center piece of the team, he played in a role where he saw the whole field and picked out his passes beautifully. and his goal shows hes worth the money.

2.how well the midfield combined, diego and camoranesi, and camoranesi with giovinco on the third goal.

3.camoranesi ran the whole match, worthy of a starting role.

4.wing-backs are playing great, not sure who to start at lb, i think sali should.

5.we won!!!

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Good stuff. Diego was our best player, Trezeguet by far our worst. Tiago and Legrottaglie had strong games, Melo was up and down.
Agreed, says it all really. We are far far better than we were last season overall as a team.
Our back-line was solid except for one moment in the middle of the game and our midfield using the new system is very active and effective.
But although Iaquinta wasn't bad, Trezeguet was invisible at times (not a bad sign actually) and making howlers at other (BAD sign). Only once did he do something right and was unlucky to be

Hoping for a class performance against Real :flag1:
(Given that 250 million was enough to build a team strong enough to beat LDU Quito)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)