[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (2 Viewers)

Jul 26, 2007
Wow we have quite a good squad these days, and to think players like Amauri, Del Piero, Marchisio, Cannavaro and Sissoko were all on the bench (or injured) today! Depth and ability wise, we are doing ok for ourselves.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I'm very satisfied with this game. Diego working his magic all over the pitch, doing what I expected. Melo, coming on, instantly settling in into our midfield making a difference with his power and presence, job well done!

Ferrara made excellent changes aswell, I got exactly what I asked for pre-game. Some Melo and Gio action!

Only negatives: Zebina/Camo's temper, but mainly Trez... he really needed a goal, but had a bloody nightmare of a game.

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Very good game... Diego showed some magic.. his goal was soo sick.

Melo was alright I guess. he will become better. Trez is Trez he just had a bad game ;).
Overall im very pleased with how we played. Tiago is really great, he is reborn and the new formation suits him. Look what a trainers confidence in a player can make.

Fucking Ranieri!!!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Eℓvin;2086650 said:
Zidane = Diego
Davids = Sissoko
Deschamps = Melo
Camo = Di Livio
Del Piero = Del Piero
Montero+Ciro = Chiellini
Vialli = Amauri
Ravanelli = Iaquinta
Lippi = Ferrara
Chiellini isn`t better than one of them alone not to mention both of them
Ferrara was great but wasn`t at his prime at that time so Chiellini is better than that Ferrara about Montero I think you are underating Montero overating Chiellini or you just don`t remember how good was Montero
When Montero played our defence was great when he didn`t it looked aweful

as for the second comparision I think 2 games are not enough to judge a coach
(ofcourse it is just a comparison and not actually same players)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
How the fuck can you say he has been bad? :lol:

Been 2nd best after Diego more or less, has 1 assist, and build up for Gio greatly in the Legro goal, and being totally awesome most of the game, clicking with Diego and finding Yaki at will. I mean, what gives?

I was starting to think how boring, no idiots who flame for no reason like last game, then I see your post :lol:
For crying out loud, did I say the word bad? :wallbang:

To make it clear (and avoid unnecessary banter), Camo did play well but could have done much better. It's not that he performed badly, his assists proved otherwise. But it's that at moments he was doing stuff that he should have done better. He is Camoranesi, not Marchonni. He has the ability to do better. That's my point.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Chiellini isn`t better than one of them alone not to mention both of them
Ferrara was great but wasn`t at his prime at that time so Chiellini is better than that Ferrara about Montero I think you are underating Montero overating Chiellini or you just don`t remember how good was Montero
When Montero played our defence was great when he didn`t it looked aweful

as for the second comparision I think 2 games are not enough to judge a coach
(ofcourse it is just a comparison and not actually same players)
I didn't mean Ciro+Montero as in he's better than them combined, but more like he resembles both of their styles.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Eℓvin;2086650 said:
Zidane = Diego
Davids = Sissoko
Deschamps = Melo
Camo = Di Livio
Del Piero = Del Piero
Montero+Ciro = Chiellini
Vialli = Amauri
Ravanelli = Iaquinta
Lippi = Ferrara
Lombardo = Giovinco :p

You're right about Chiellini, he's making as many mistakes recently as Montero with Ciro collectively. Defence is my only worry after today's game. Front 6 players look amazing in any possible configuration.:tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
For crying out loud, did I say the word bad? :wallbang:

To make it clear (and avoid unnecessary banter), Camo did play well but could have done much better. It's not that he performed badly, his assists proved otherwise. But it's that at moments he was doing stuff that he should have done better. He is Camoranesi, not Marchonni. He has the ability to do better. That's my point.
Ok, thats more reasonable, but you said underpeformed, he clearly did not, even if one can allways do better. But I cant see how anyone can think he was underperforming.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #798
    :delpiero: DIEGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL!!!

He works well with Camo. Mauro again should watch his temper though.

Melo, won't judge him. It's his first game.

I like our system but having good fullbacks that take part in the attack would be needed immediately. We need more runs and crosses like Brazzo did on one occasion at RB. I hope DC has a good season.

Legro and Chiello look better than the Canna-Chiello combo SO FAR.

Tiago seems more comfortable.

Trez needs to go. Wasn't in the game. Many small mistakes. Didn't help out. Looked like he didn't give a f*ck. His head is somewhere else so SELL HIM and but Lavezzi or Pandev.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I want Real Madrid to win now.. And I want to field this formation against them

Buffon
    Zebina Legro Chiellini Salih
    Camo Zanetti Tiago
    Diego
    Iaquinta Del Piero​
    Wouldn`t mind Canna instead of Legro
    But I would like Melo instead of Zanetti and would like to see more of Marchisio but Tiago is also starting to regain form so maybe we should let him start
    as for the attackers I 100% agree altough there is also Amauri...
    still hoping to see a formation that could co exist Giovinco and Diego both were great Diego with good control good passes and great goal and Giovinco is very agile and always give an assist (at least one)

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Eℓvin;2086682 said:
    I don't want to play Real Madrid in a friendly.
    WHAT? and imo you are all to harsh on trez...he played a game and f**ked it up....so what?..it's a friendly..give him a break ffs...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)