[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (2 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I think the goal falls on Sali, Canna was pushing forward to help mark at the near post and Sali ball watched while the guy took a shit on his shoes and walked in for the header. Canna was getting physical near the front post while Sali had his thumb up Buerkes corn hole....:snoop:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
I think the goal falls on Sali, Canna was pushing forward to help mark at the near post and Sali ball watched while the guy took a shit on his shoes and walked in for the header. Canna was getting physical near the front post while Sali had his thumb up Buerkes corn hole....:snoop:

Undoubtedly the finest line I have read on these forums, mate...

I read a few posts back a post referring to Amauri as being a complete striker, and able to score all sorts of goals...Perhaps I saw that versaitility whilst he was at Palermo, but at Juve, so far, he has far from appeared capable of scoring anything other than headers and close range tap ins. Last season he has little space and time in attack, and received poor service from the midfield. That can explain why he was restricted to headers and tap ins...but this season its different. this system, whatever system we play with a player or more behind the forwards, creates more opportunites for the strikers to play with. Then we will see whether Amauri is the complete striker.

I hate to keep reading not just here, but on other sites, like football italia in their Let Trez Go blog, about Trezeguet being our fourth choice striker. That seems ridiculous. he was fourth choice when he couldnt play due to injury. Fourth choice when he fell out with Ranieri, who thereafter put his own pride before the success of the club. But fourth choice, behind amauri and Iaquinta, when fit and willing to play??? Surely not.

Only a fool would consider last season as anything other than one ruined by injury. And before that, what has trezeguet given us??? A masterclass in goalscoring.

I am very fond of Iaquinta. Not many players put so much heart and passion into their game. he is also extremely robust physically, and can shoot. My order of strikers, based on what I have seen them do for Juve, would be

DP
Trez
Iaquinta
Amauri

in that order...with any of them given a break if their form dips considerably and consistently.

I cannot believe that Ciro isnt going to give the old favourite, Trez DP combo a chance in attack, in front of Diego, or Giovinco.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Undoubtedly the finest line I have read on these forums, mate...

I read a few posts back a post referring to Amauri as being a complete striker, and able to score all sorts of goals...Perhaps I saw that versaitility whilst he was at Palermo, but at Juve, so far, he has far from appeared capable of scoring anything other than headers and close range tap ins. Last season he has little space and time in attack, and received poor service from the midfield. That can explain why he was restricted to headers and tap ins...but this season its different. this system, whatever system we play with a player or more behind the forwards, creates more opportunites for the strikers to play with. Then we will see whether Amauri is the complete striker.

I hate to keep reading not just here, but on other sites, like football italia in their Let Trez Go blog, about Trezeguet being our fourth choice striker. That seems ridiculous. he was fourth choice when he couldnt play due to injury. Fourth choice when he fell out with Ranieri, who thereafter put his own pride before the success of the club. But fourth choice, behind amauri and Iaquinta, when fit and willing to play??? Surely not.

Only a fool would consider last season as anything other than one ruined by injury. And before that, what has trezeguet given us??? A masterclass in goalscoring.

I am very fond of Iaquinta. Not many players put so much heart and passion into their game. he is also extremely robust physically, and can shoot. My order of strikers, based on what I have seen them do for Juve, would be

DP
Trez
Iaquinta
Amauri

in that order...with any of them given a break if their form dips considerably and consistently.

I cannot believe that Ciro isnt going to give the old favourite, Trez DP combo a chance in attack, in front of Diego, or Giovinco.
Amauri will be a different player this year with the service he will be getting. He can dribble, hold the ball up, flicks, tricks shit he does it all. As far as tap ins go, he is smart and in the right place at the right time. He is quick and powerful and heads like Trez. I think this year all 4 of our strikers will be coming out of their shells. I know for sure Ciro is going to have trouble picking is starting 2 when they are all fit.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Brazzo has been under-used at Juve, we could seriously benefit from his contribution.
Brazzo performed extremely well whenever he started last season. He still has it, I have not seen him "fail" or perform below-bar in any of his matches. He defends, attacks and crosses better than Grygera and Molinaro.
this is either a (bad) joke or you didnt watch enough games last season

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Peace Cup Andalucía 2009 - Group A
Juventus - Seongnam Ilhwa
ko: 20:30
ART Sport 3
Gol TV (America) **
Kuwait TV3
Orange Sport (Fra)
Sharjah TV2
Sport TV1
SuperSport 3N
~ Sport TV HD

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
yes, as reported on juventus.com this match will not transmitted to JC at 20.30 CET but 23.30 CET delayed broadcast...

by the way, anyone who's have link to streaming on internet here?
Is it possible to get a stream for Juve Channel? The game is on here at 4:30am, but if I can watch it at 7:30am, I'll also get some sleep :D

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
----------------------Manninger-----------------------
Zebina - Cannavaro/Legro/Ariaudo - Chielini - Grygera
-----------Marchisio ------- Zanetti --------- Tiago---
------------------------Giovinco----------------------
--------------D. Trezeguet ---- Del Piero------------

are we going to see something like this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)