[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 3-0 Seongnam, July 28th 2009 (2 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
If Ferrara believes we are more than half way through to the semi finals then he may play something like this:

Manninger
Zebina Legro Cannavaro Molinaro
Melo
Marchisio Tiago
Diego
Trezeguet Giovinco​

By playing this way, he gives a resting time to Del Piero, Iaquinta, Amauri, Zanetti, Chiellini and Grygera. In addition he will be giving more players a chance.

That is said, I don't think he will do A MAJOR CHANGE but we will see changes.

Dec 31, 2008
If Ferrara believes we are more than half way through to the semi finals then he may play something like this:

Manninger
Melo
Marchisio Tiago
Diego
Trezeguet Giovinco​

By playing this way, he gives a resting time to Del Piero, Iaquinta, Amauri, Zanetti, Chiellini and Grygera. In addition he will be giving more players a chance.

:tup:

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

Manninger
Melo
Marchisio Tiago
Diego
Trezeguet Giovinco​

hmm....trez giovinco in front?...i don't see it ...iq or amauri could start with trez and gio/diego to share the minutes as trequartista

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
diego first half, gio second half as trequartista. Give em both a run out, or at HT switch to a 4321 and see them together:shocked:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Today would be a good game, some little korean team to try it on. Besides, Gio can always push forward to a striker position and drop back.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Ok, fine that this game is played on a Tuesday and there are no rugby matches, Sissoko is injured and not suspended but where are the streams?

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Please Ciro, give us some Giovinco and Diego action today. 4-3-2-1 with Diego and Giovinco doing some damage while Trez could score some easy goals.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
It's worth remembering they are in the middle of their season and will be a lot fitter, so this should not be an easy game.
Very true.

No matter how "weak" a team is on paper. If that team is prepared physically he can out play any "super class" team. That is said, I am sure Ferrara has everything planned ;) . God bless Ciro.

What I would love our starting eleven in the season to be

Buffon
Zebina Cannavaro Chiellini De Cegli
Sissoko
Camoranesi Marchisio
Diego
Trezeguet Del Piero​

With Tiago, Melo, Zanetti having turns with the 3 midfielders. Giovinco to take turns with Diego. While Amauri and Iaquinta with Ale and DP. Legro to take turns with Cannavaro.

The reason I have put this formation instead of any else because i truly believe with this one we will score ALOT. Del Piero Trezeguet partnership is a win win situation without a strong/creative midfield. Now how about if Diego and Camoranesi are playing behind them. Oooh..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
As good as Marchisio might be, Melo WILL start the first game of the season. I remember saying that not allowing Tiago to start the first game of the 2007/2008 season what was going to kill his Juventus career.

I was quite right.

If you buy someone for that kind of money, but you don't put him on in the first game of the season, his confidence will be lost. Let Melo play. Marchisio will bounce back.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
As good as Marchisio might be, Melo WILL start the first game of the season. I remember saying that not allowing Tiago to start the first game of the 2007/2008 season what was going to kill his Juventus career.

I was quite right.

If you buy someone for that kind of money, but you don't put him on in the first game of the season, his confidence will be lost. Let Melo play. Marchisio will bounce back.
Melo is suspended for the 1st match.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Marceℓℓo;2085837 said:
Melo is suspended for the 1st match.
My bad. I didn't explain myself well. I meant the first games. Made a bit more drama out of it by saying the first :D.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Anyway, you guys get the point. I think it's vital to grant Melo some confidence. No one wants to see another Tiago case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)