[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (112 Viewers)

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Here's an interesting question:

Would you guys rather prefer us beating them in the 1998 CL final, and lose all the other games where we humiliated them, or you're ok with the way it's been?

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Eℓvin;2088544 said:

Would you guys rather prefer us beating them in the 1998 CL final, and lose all the other games where we humiliated them, or you're ok with the way it's been?
Well deep down I'd suspect everyone would want that Cl final regardless of how many times we beat them...in the end that is what is remembered by most football fans.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What kind of question is that Elvin? :D CL group games/playsoffs or a CL title...hmmm :D Even if its in the same way they won, with fucking offside goal.

TheZebras

Black and White.
Mar 9, 2008
"Well deep down I'd suspect everyone would want that Cl final regardless of how many times we beat them...in the end that is what is remembered by most football fans."
Most fans. The real fans remember every win against Real..

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
"Well deep down I'd suspect everyone would want that Cl final regardless of how many times we beat them...in the end that is what is remembered by most football fans."
Most fans. The real fans remember every win against Real..
most fans = fans of other teams as well. Of course juve fans remember all the wins...that goes without saying but in the end the CL loss hurts more than the joy of beating them in the group stages...Having said that the 3-1 win other the first 'galacticos' was special..

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Hehe, we cherish winning them so often mostly because of the grudge of losing that CL final....with that fucking offside goal :D So its quite connected.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Eℓvin;2088544 said:

umm yeaaa, a title is a friggin' title

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 111)