[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (7 Viewers)

Brandmon

Juventuz irregular
Aug 13, 2008
Really, all that will be important for us for the game is our ability to defend. Real Madrid is just a glass cannons. They have ALOT of quality at the front but seriously lack the ability to counter an opposing attack at the rear.

Our DMs (namely Melo) need to make sure their midfield is having a VERY hard time keeping possession and using it. Our back-line needs to be a solid brick wall and Buffon needs to stay alert for the occasional shot. If all the above is done well and their attacks frustrated, our own attack would be much more plentiful and fruitful.

I can bet that we won't see a small result ala 1-0. The reason one side will lose will be because of their inability to defend. And if we are unable to, you can forget about winning big this year. Either we will crush them or shall be crushed. I just hope it is not the latter.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
--------------------------Buffon-----------------------
---Zebina-----Cannavaro---Chiellini------Sali---------
-------Camoranesi------Melo------Tiago---------------
--------------------------Diego---------------------------
-----------------Amauri---------Del Piero-----------------

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I like your formation, but I'd rather see Legro instead of Canna.

Btw, this is the first time Chiellini will play against Cristiana Ronaldo. :D

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Really, all that will be important for us for the game is our ability to defend. Real Madrid is just a glass cannons. They have ALOT of quality at the front but seriously lack the ability to counter an opposing attack at the rear.

Our DMs (namely Melo) need to make sure their midfield is having a VERY hard time keeping possession and using it. Our back-line needs to be a solid brick wall and Buffon needs to stay alert for the occasional shot. If all the above is done well and their attacks frustrated, our own attack would be much more plentiful and fruitful.

I can bet that we won't see a small result ala 1-0. The reason one side will lose will be because of their inability to defend. And if we are unable to, you can forget about winning big this year. Either we will crush them or shall be crushed. I just hope it is not the latter.
That is one of the two areas where generally all football matches are won and lost, along with the ability to attack. Not solely this particular game...Its as useful an analysis as saying, the team who wins will be the team who scores the most goals.

What time is kick off, if I am in Melbourne, which is, 9 hours ahead of UK time, so...8 hours ahead of CET...8pm spanish time---4am melbourne???

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
check this video out...Ferrara telling Molinaro to go and meet the ball (when he loses it)..it reminds me of my old coach teaching me this basic stuff when i was 10...brilliant eh.

around 2:15

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That is one of the two areas where generally all football matches are won and lost, along with the ability to attack. Not solely this particular game...Its as useful an analysis as saying, the team who wins will be the team who scores the most goals.

What time is kick off, if I am in Melbourne, which is, 9 hours ahead of UK time, so...8 hours ahead of CET...8pm spanish time---4am melbourne???
If you're 9 hours ahead of UK time, meaning 8 hours ahead of CET aka Spanish time and I am 6 hours behind CET time meaning I am precisely 14 hours behind Aussie time, so satellites in geosynchronous orbit transmitting data from Spanish broadcasters will roughly have a 2-3 minute delay to EST versus your 4-5 minute delay to Melbourne thus if you calculate pi-r squared and use the Pythagorean Theorem to calculate the area of a triangle XYZ (x=spain, y=satellite, z=our tv's) should give us absolutely nothing at all or benefit to us.

Does that help?

:snoop:

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Cheers, buddy...I cannot thank you enough for solving my conundrum...I am assuming I need to be up and at it before 4am, melbourne time. Which means there is little point sleeping. I will drink solidly after work tonight, eat like a viking just returned home from a season of rape and pillage, perhaps enjoy a joint or five, write a piece on DJ Premier and pick out his best tracks of the last decade or two, and refrain, if possible, from allowing my mind to focus on the various females who are currently biting away at my spirit and soiling my stricken soul...That schedule should see me through till 4am. Though I may end up spunking my load too soon...After the game is finished at 6...but what if there is extra time, and penalties?????...so maybe 7, I will aim for 3 and a half hours sleep before taking my ratdog wolverine beast to the pet shop to have his nails clipped, his filthy coat of fur and dirt cleaned, and also, likely his hair cut into a rough mohican style...so he will resemble a maltese shitsu version of The Feral Kid from Mad Max II. After that, I can rest.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cheers, buddy...I cannot thank you enough for solving my conundrum...I am assuming I need to be up and at it before 4am, melbourne time. Which means there is little point sleeping. I will drink solidly after work tonight, eat like a viking just returned home from a season of rape and pillage, perhaps enjoy a joint or five, write a piece on DJ Premier and pick out his best tracks of the last decade or two, and refrain, if possible, from allowing my mind to focus on the various females who are currently biting away at my spirit and soiling my stricken soul...That schedule should see me through till 4am. Though I may end up spunking my load too soon...After the game is finished at 6...but what if there is extra time, and penalties?????...so maybe 7, I will aim for 3 and a half hours sleep before taking my ratdog wolverine beast to the pet shop to have his nails clipped, his filthy coat of fur and dirt cleaned, and also, likely his hair cut into a rough mohican style...so he will resemble a maltese shitsu version of The Feral Kid from Mad Max II. After that, I can rest.
Not to deter you from your tangent lifestyle, but I could not help but notice what I bolded in your script. It is, in fact, in a book that I am reading. Without a doubt, as I read the last 2-3 pages where I read "rape and pillage" you must have been forfeiting time from your life to write this passage. I find it odd, however that the last time I heard that phrase was about 6 years ago or so in a history class. What I find even more odd, was when I was at the book store today finding a book to read (the one I speak) I chose 1 book out of probably close to 5 million in the store and so happened this very evening as I read "rape and pillage" 6 years after I heard it last here you are some 14 hours in a different timezone and corner of the planet enjoying the sunshine writing the same phrase. Indeed, fascinating what little trinkets of enjoyment life throws at you at the most intricate times, yet the timing is quite impeccable considering the circumstances.

My dog, however is a Yorkie and I groom (him) myself, along with the nails, etc. By nature his coat is long and silky, most people however do not know he is a yorkie as I keep his coat rather short for his breed. Mine may not be a wolverine hybrid beast as yours, but I do consider him high and mighty for his rather punitive size.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Who can explain such co-incidences other than the gods, my fellow fiend? If I was to take a stab in the dark, I would suggest that as we were both thinking about the same thing at the same time, and both have particularly lively, sociable souls, they connected, and information, thoughts, feelings, were unconsciously shared, before showing themselves in a conscious menifestation...I am as sure as I can be without entering into dangerous communion with the venetian bitch goddesses, to verify the theory, that souls can connect, much more often in the dream realm than the waking world. Its usually people who have become very close, and open with each other, loving, or even simply benign enough for two inquisitive souls to intertwine...which is lovely with between friends, but not so enjoyable a state to be in when a soul is intertwined with a fucked soul, especially of the feminine variety...yes, I do think souls have gender.

And Bianconero_Aus...I have always like Big L. Not as a man. How could i? But his talent on the mike was phenomenal, in patches. As for Premier, other than the Gangstarr gems, my current favourites are :
Change
Off Balance

and above all others, except the classic Return of The Crooklyn Dodgers...a track called:>
Nine- Every Man For Himself

Not my most easy to relate to sounds, but they bounce and flex their ruggedness beautifully for the ears...

Premier definitely deserves credit and reverence, for making wicked beats for so fuking long. But Big L, Mobb Deep, Biggie or any of the other darker wordsmiths, don't achieve such respect in my realm. they just sound wicked...The only one of that crowd who is a King to me, is MF Grimm, because as a man, he is as potent as his music.

My favourite musical poets remain, as they have done for many years, Sage Francis, the true king of kings, Saul Williams, whose hair I managed to touch when he dived into the crowd last december, in St Kilda at the Espy, that man has devilish talent and the intensity of a sun flare...Mr Lif also, has shown signs of reaching the upper echelons of aural wizardry, but he has faltered somewhat in recent years. Then there is Slug, and Eyedea, whose recent album, By The Throat, is a sublime fusion of punk, hiphop, ballads and rock...Sage beats them all to a pulp, as his blend of horrifying honesty, intelligence and humour combine to create many of my favourite tracks of all time...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)