[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (16 Viewers)

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
Some of you still haven't figured out Diego..

I have watched his mtches with Werder and i can tell you he is a player that will move all around the field and not stick to one position...the guy will collect and play the ball everywhere../that is probably why we bought him...In my opinion is not a true trequartista. Although you will find him behind the strikers quite often the guy moves all the time..he is a new kind of player..I don't think I have seen anyone else play like him before.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Some of you still haven't figured out Diego..

I have watched his mtches with Werder and i can tell you he is a player that will move all around the field and not stick to one position...the guy will collect and play the ball everywhere../that is probably why we bought him...In my opinion is not a true trequartista. Although you will find him behind the strikers quite often the guy moves all the time..he is a new kind of player..I don't think I have seen anyone else play like him before.
This post made me hard.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
that def sucks, cant u have some one record it? i think it should be a great one. i dont care about the score but i would go insane if juve beat them for the third time just this year!!
i can't record it cuz it's not on tv :(...yes...3 times in a row is something to remember...let's hope ciro will bring the best team on the field.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)