[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 2-1 Real Madrid, July 31st 2009 (3 Viewers)

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
I really wanted to see Momo and Melo annihilate Ronaldo, Kaka, Robben, Gago etc. But I'll settle for Melo and Marchisio tackling the shit out Lass Diarrhoea.

Fack, and I'm gonna miss the first half!:wallbang:

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
btw real signed arbeloa...:sergio:
nothing special in that player.
in fact real already have sergio ramos and salgado as back up...their transfermarket strategy sucks...

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
we have our own players to give them SOMETHING to worry about
alex diego giovinco amauri iaquinta trezeguet marchisio camoranesi melo etc etc...pick anyone u want.

ozshimys

Jul 11, 2009
we have our own players to give them SOMETHING to worry about
alex diego giovinco amauri iaquinta trezeguet marchisio camoranesi melo etc etc...pick anyone u want.
Now that you put it like this, I see your point. We'll fucking destroy them! Hell, we beat them with Ranieri twice! :alen:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
Casillas is said to have refused to play any Peace Cup game in fear of another facing with Alessadro Del Piero. He said that although he was properly lubed up prior to the game he still got sour lol.

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
haha but seriously Real look lost when they have to defend. As long as the opposite team has the ball there is always a chance they will concede...it doesn't matter how good they are at going forward.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Osman :lol2:

Yes, it was TERROR they were facing.

Still my highlight of the encounter was Sissoko tackling Higuain.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Is DC still injured or what? Ciro and not Siro(yeah, I'm talking to you GolTV announcers) uses Grygera, Brazzo and even the gardener at LB not to start Molinaro. :p

If De Ceglie and Zebina play as we want them to play we could have some fun this year. We look good now. Imagine when we get the fullbacks in the game.
Molinaro is not 100% fit yet (aftermath of being out for a while near the end of last season) & probably won't be rushed back.
When the season starts I expect to see him at LB though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)