[Peace Cup] JUVENTUS 0-0 (3-4) Aston Villa, August 2nd 2009 (116 Viewers)

whateverr

Jun 16, 2009
It was a good game overall for us...I sometimes felt like we were playing with 8 players with Molinaro, Giovinco and Treze offerign nothing...in the second half IQ helped make it 7 v 11. Still we had plenty of chances and the more I see Melo play the better I feel about the team.

Mar 30, 2006
I have no idea why Ciro left 4 strikers on when he could have taken of Trez or Iaquinta and kept Giovinco or Camo in the game. Especially given all the chances Trez missed and the fact he was messing up so many moves.

Zanetti and Melo can't exactly provide service for 4 strikers

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
he wanted to win the match during the extra time
he played it all in all
we were always attacking,villa sit back..they were just waiting for the penos...FUCKERS :(

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
He thought about it waaaayy too much. He changed his ming like 4 times in the run up. He should have just put it in the corner like usual.

Iaquinta's was garbage too. The side foot... who is he Vieira?
Basically my thought is that it's best to make up your mind before you even get to the spot. Look straight at the ball and send it in. All this cutesy CR7 b/s is for the jokers.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
he wanted to win the match during the extra time
he played it all in all
we were always attacking,villa sit back..they were just waiting for the penos...FUCKERS :(
Well look at their team. I can't blame them. What did you expect, them to give you a goal?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)