Pavel Nedved (24 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Attending Champions Europa League draw.
Fix it

- - - Updated - - -

On the young players who are coming through the ranks:

“They forced their way through, they played important minutes, the young players are already ready and can and will definitely be part of this Juve and obviously the more established players are the ones we miss the most like Pogba, Chiesa, Di Maria. We will do much better and it could be a blessed World Cup break.”
This

Buy on AliExpress.com

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Gave everything as a player. I can count on one hand how many players I've seen in the modern game who worked as hard or with as much passion as he did on the pitch.

Won the balon d'or and then went down with us to serie B less than 3 years later.

Absolute legend In every sense of the word...

greatest nedved.jpg

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I've been refreshing Juve's page on LinkedIn every 10 seconds since the new broke, waiting for them to post the opening for his former position.

Qualifications:
- Sign kicking experience preferable, especially of large companies that have paid millions to advertise
- Yelling a lot
- 5+ years experience in grabbing breasts

Responsibilities
- ????????

If anything I'm overqualified but I'm prepared to make professional sacrifices for the good of the club. I'll be generous, €2M/year should cover things.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I've been refreshing Juve's page on LinkedIn every 10 seconds since the new broke, waiting for them to post the opening for his former position.

Qualifications:
- Sign kicking experience preferable, especially of large companies that have paid millions to advertise
- Yelling a lot

Responsibilities
- ????????

If anything I'm overqualified but I'm prepared to make professional sacrifices for the good of the club. I'll be generous, €2M/year should cover things.
In theory he was the right hand to Agnelli that focused on the sporting side. So in the hierarchy he was a step above Bene and Bini in our previous setup or a step above Beppe and Tici throughout most of his years here. Whether that means that he had any real say or he was just a popular name - I doubt we'll ever know

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006

Qualifications:
- Yelling a lot

Responsibilities
- ????????

"He possesses commercial perception and specific skills in the balance sheet analysis of a sporting business." - Juventus.com

Do you have these skills?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)