Pavel Nedved (26 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Many liked Sarri although more hated him.
Results wise he got the Scudetto even if performances are under par.

Nedved seems to want Allegri gone and take Conte instead:
We have a few problems but the number one problem is the team just dont know how to play football.
Conte can fix it with his system (so can others though).
Conte can fix the effort put on the pitch which is also good
The problem with Conte is more about developing further IMO and as a cycle starter he could be very good.

Gasperini - Just saw his name as a possible replacement on C.M - I wouldnt object Gasperini overall but I think its not the right time. We need someone to make the team look decent and only then use managers like Gasperini.
Gasperini is actually a manager I liked over the years - His teams know how to attack and he defintely overachieve with Atalanta. I liked him since his Genoa days but one thing that is missing is crucial right now which is make the players sweat on the field (and not just injured)
Sarri got a scudetto and Allegri got five of them. That's definitely not an argument that I would bring to the table.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sarri got a scudetto and Allegri got five of them. That's definitely not an argument that I would bring to the table.
Its not about what he has done but more about when he did it.
Allegri had a team created by Conte and he ran it for a few years and then the downfall started. You can say Cardiff is the turning point.
Sarri came when the downfall already started and won the Scudetto.
Pirlo was brought in order to fix the holes Sarri made and he got possession football but the team had no idea what to do with it.

To sum it up - I wouldnt take any former coach BUT Conte since he is exactly what I think we need at the moment.
Would I want Conte long term? maybe not as there is something missing with developement when he gets the team to a certain level but he could definitely help us get back to that level...
After Conte I wouldnt mind any coach that has the following:
1. Mentality - He might not need to be a Conte level at motivating but he still needs to know how to motivate.
2. Playing style - Our team changed, we are no longer the defensive force BUT I do think our current set of players can fit to an attacking Juve should we aim for it but they have to understand the style of play.
3. Defensively good - He doesnt need to be a Simeone when defending but he needs to be a bit solid defensively.

After Conte - Gasperini can fit the mentality and playing style but Im unsure about his defensive coaching skills.
Others who can fit? Yap there are others like Zidane who seems far from reality.
Even further than reality - My dream would be Klopp but lets face it we wont get him until he or Liverpool fed up with each other and even then there will be stiff competition

Jun 16, 2020
Although I agree with Nedved regarding firing Allegri, it’s very concerning that headlines are full with it and our board being divided. And more concerning is that money is the main argument for Bene and Agnelli.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Although I agree with Nedved regarding firing Allegri, it’s very concerning that headlines are full with it and our board being divided. And more concerning is that money is the main argument for Bene and Agnelli.
More than the money, it's about their positions. They believed in allegri and invested specifically for him. Firing him so early would expose both badly.

We're being held hostage to the status quo because of huge egos here, including Allegri. Nothing good will come out of it in the end for the club. We'll struggle big time to bounce back from this once the dust settles. There's no escaping from this tho :(

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
More than the money, it's about their positions. They believed in allegri and invested specifically for him. Firing him so early would expose both badly.

We're being held hostage to the status quo because of huge egos here, including Allegri. Nothing good will come out of it in the end for the club. We'll struggle big time to bounce back from this once the dust settles. There's no escaping from this tho :(
Kobayashi Maru

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Why? What he said is true except the last sentence.
It's trophies so 2 UCL finals doesn't count
the whole post is some fucking dumb revisionist bullshit

conte had 3 years to win a coppa, failed 3 times, twice with easily the best squad. juve fans are spoiled idiots who took winning for granted. that 5 year domestic run is unprecedented and borderline impossible to repeat. nobody did that. winning isn't easy, not even with the favorite squad, see the world famous 1-year reign of inda at the top of the league lol

and yeah, the last sentence is the perfect icing on the shitcake.

Jul 28, 2002
Regardless of revisionist discussions…surely we have all reached the stage that Allegros current position is either a) untenable b) priority is keeping Allegro in the job for whatever reason

can imagine Nedved’s discussion

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
the whole post is some fucking dumb revisionist bullshit

conte had 3 years to win a coppa, failed 3 times, twice with easily the best squad. juve fans are spoiled idiots who took winning for granted. that 5 year domestic run is unprecedented and borderline impossible to repeat. nobody did that. winning isn't easy, not even with the favorite squad, see the world famous 1-year reign of inda at the top of the league lol

and yeah, the last sentence is the perfect icing on the shitcake.
positive bullshit?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)