Pavel Nedved (112 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This would worry me tbh, I feel like we'd just be left with Agnelli Yes men and Pavel was the one pushing for Max out.

Same time you don't want a board with everyone pulling in different directions. Creates dysfunction. Its been like this since Marotta left.

So Nedved being out is good thing for me. What good has he done besides wanting Allegri out twice?

Strickland

May 17, 2019
This would worry me tbh, I feel like we'd just be left with Agnelli Yes men and Pavel was the one pushing for Max out.
If he continues the same, at one point or another Allegri will leave regardless of someone pushing or not, the combination of our finances and sporting results is a farce and are not sustainable.

Tbh I'm not a particularly big fan of how bloated the Juve mgmt has become. Regarding the sporting side, early on it used to be a Beppe lead and Agnelli supervised operation from 2010 to 2015. Over time we have expanded to the current model where there's President Agnelli, Vice-President Nedved, Sporting Director Cherubini, CEO Arrivabene and also a coach with a big say in transfers. When you look at how the team is built there's no big picture, longterm thinking, no vision, it's just different ideas from all these actors thrown together in a big, stinky compromise.

Last edited:

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
And that is a positive somehow? To have a bitter man hanging over the coach because forcing him out the first time didn't work out?

The only reason people are against this is because Nedved is anti-Allegri. Otherwise everyone was calling for his head because he was heavily involved in all the bad decisions over the past few years.

He's way too emotional to be in charge of anything. Have as many legends as possible as ambassadors for the club etc. like RM does, but keep them away from decision making because they're biased and emotional.

We need a proper director like Marotta or Campos.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Exactly my thoughts. Very worrying.

Say would you want about Nedved but he is a take no shit sort of guy and he seems to be the only one amongst the management with passion and fire in his balls

- - - Updated - - -

Same time you don't want a board with everyone pulling in different directions. Creates dysfunction. Its been like this since Marotta left.

So Nedved being out is good thing for me. What good has he done besides wanting Allegri out twice?
Nedved being out is not a good thing. Allegri being out would be a good thing.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Having Ballon d;Or winner in your mgmt always helps, especially the one like Nedved who is respected by almost everyone in football. I would be a pity if he left, even if he doesnt bring much from decision making u need guys like him representing u.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I don't mind seeing him resign. He is just as responsible for all the poor decisions for the last 3-4 years but him resigning and keeping Allegro at the same time is just too fucked up at thjs point.

As I said, Allegro 2.0 is cancer and needs to removed from the club asap.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
from zero to hero lol, tuz is pretty easy to win over with a single #allegriout

anyway, i'm also with nedved on this one. allegri had one season and a complete pre-season to give this team an identity. there's no point in waiting for a miracle.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Sometimes it’s good just to see someone who looks like they give it a shit whilst we are getting smashed and outplayed by every opponent instead of the regular straight faced CEO, sporting director and president along with the smiling coach and polish goalkeeper.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 108)