Pavel Nedved (104 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Not sure I agree about Nedved being the only one that understands football in our board, might be true, might not be.

Some of the brightest minds in football did not have a remarkable career as players or didnt even play a single competitive footie game. F.e. Arrigo Sacchi or the sporting director of Liverpool.
Is that the same liverpool sporting director that sign arthur on loan? :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Is that the same liverpool sporting director that sign arthur on loan? :D
The same one :D But you have to admit he's done a terrific job overall, spending way less than City, Chelsea and United and Pool being the only ones to have won both EPL and CL recently.

its crazy to think about, but in a way the guy probably understands football better than Pool legends like Gerrard or Rush

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The same one :D But you have to admit he's done a terrific job overall, spending way less than City, Chelsea and United and Pool being the only ones to have won both EPL and CL recently.

its crazy to think about, but in a way the guy probably understands football better than Pool legends like Gerrard or Rush
Well yes and no it's hard to judge last season having reached all the finals only to win the 2 Mickey mouse cups whilst this season they seem to leave themselves a bit short in areas but I don't really know much about the guy in charge, I hope it was the same one that bought poulsen off us?

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Well yes and no it's hard to judge last season having reached all the finals only to win the 2 Mickey mouse cups whilst this season they seem to leave themselves a bit short in areas but I don't really know much about the guy in charge, I hope it was the same one that bought poulsen off us?
lol not the same guy. not even the same guy as the other guy.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think he was referring to Michael Edwards. The one after the other two but not this one.
Yeah, I had missed that he stepped down.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant Micheal Edwards. You should read up on him, its a good story
https://bleacherreport.com/articles...-the-man-who-helped-to-make-klopps-liverpoool

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't like Nedved as a director, but if he wants Failegri out, kudos to him and utmost respect.

We'll then be left with the self entitled tantrum pube face, Failali's ex, and Mr. Daddy Day Care. A bunch of muppets in management for a true banter era.

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
the amount of $$$ I would pay to be a fly on the wall during his next job interview

“so tell us about your previous role and responsibilities”

:lol:
His answer will be obvious “hire me and all your wildest dreams will come true”. I wonder what his next job will be though? I see him excelling in the night life industry :agree:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He left? Ik hes been mocked around here and I didnt spare him either but hes a legend through and through and you need to have these kind of people at Juve.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nedved time is up here. Too many mistakes a long Andrea agnelli.

But before he goes, he needs to take allegri out of the club. Thats imperative

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 102)