Pavel Nedved (16 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Yeah i don't see any wrong with what he said, pretty sure people would be singing a different tune if alex said the same
Agree. Allegri for example has had some pretty nonsensical things to say this season and over the years too but that somehow gets passed off as 'trolling'.

And I'm not even a Kean fan and hope he gets shipped off.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Nedved was asked what happened to cause the breakdown of negotiations for a new deal with La Joya?

“We evaluated the player in all areas, what he gives us on and off the field, looking at the contribution 360 degrees. Obviously, his requests were very high, as is fair because he’s a great player, we didn’t feel prepared to do that, so it’s only right that we go our separate ways. That does not mean he’s not a great player.”

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Nedved was asked what happened to cause the breakdown of negotiations for a new deal with La Joya?

“We evaluated the player in all areas, what he gives us on and off the field, looking at the contribution 360 degrees. Obviously, his requests were very high, as is fair because he’s a great player, we didn’t feel prepared to do that, so it’s only right that we go our separate ways. That does not mean he’s not a great player.”
Actually he is not and never was a great player; a good one only. But lately not good enough.

This is one of those decisions that Juventus will never come to regret. I am 100% sure of this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)