Pavel Nedved (112 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What 25 goals comment? Where? Post some links please.
https://football-italia.net/nedved-kean-should-give-juventus-same-goals-as-cristiano-ronaldo/

“I might not ask Kean for 35 goals like Ronaldo, but he should be able to provide 25, as he has great potential,” Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

“If we play him near the opposition area, he knows how to score goals. I ask a lot of him and we expect all the forwards to contribute more goals next season, as this is where we’ve been lacking in our finishing.”

ZultanIbra

Sep 7, 2021
https://football-italia.net/nedved-kean-should-give-juventus-same-goals-as-cristiano-ronaldo/

“I might not ask Kean for 35 goals like Ronaldo, but he should be able to provide 25, as he has great potential,” Nedved told Sky Sport Italia.

“If we play him near the opposition area, he knows how to score goals. I ask a lot of him and we expect all the forwards to contribute more goals next season, as this is where we’ve been lacking in our finishing.”
Lmao nyetved 25 goals for kean :baus:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

:lol:

Let’s just hope he is overrating Kean so that maybe someone desperate enough might want to take a gamble on him and play him at the center of their project so he can score the 25goals that he is destined for which he will likely never reach here for the foreseeable future given that with us he is not guaranteed even a starting place to begin with.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
That 25 goal comments deserve to be analized and taking in consideration. Is irresponsable for him to say such thing about a player that is clearly not cutting it in This team.

Its delusional and really worry some. If This is the statebof the board, man we are in for a ride.
It is worry some for the balon dor winner to not know aiming high part of the brain for losers don't function.

Juventino[RUS]

Mar 9, 2006
Pavel supported the poor boy, who is being watered with slop 24 hours a day but now everyone is pouring slop on him. And then these same people run and hypocrite about how important mental health is. Crazy.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Pavel supported the poor boy, who is being watered with slop 24 hours a day but now everyone is pouring slop on him. And then these same people run and hypocrite about how important mental health is. Crazy.
I worry about your mental health Djanik. Spending all of your hours on a football forum arguing with randoms and posting heatmaps, xstats and whoscored rankings (as well as still pictures). R U OK?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)