Pavel Nedved (267 Viewers)

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
He sounds diplomatic in most interviews which is in line with what Juve officials have always been. Unlike Arrivabene for example, who people are applauding for being "open". I have no problem with either approach tbh

Please don't tell me that kicking advertising boards hurt your feelings.
Nope, I like that spirit and fire, that was Nedved as a player. What made me dislike him is that he is acting like a spoiled child most time in the interviews. It started with Allegri's last season, continued with Dybala 2018 and is still going on. The man wants to control everything and dictate but he is simply not the right man for the job. Him and Paratici made more harm to us than good (as director)...

Its simply stupid and not good to go out open and talk some things in the interviews and forcing players out like that. Arrivabene knows when and what to talk he has experience...

Where have you seen Nedved do this for the team??

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nope, I like that spirit and fire, that was Nedved as a player. What made me dislike him is that he is acting like a spoiled child most time in the interviews. It started with Allegri's last season, continued with Dybala 2018 and is still going on. The man wants to control everything and dictate but he is simply not the right man for the job. Him and Paratici made more harm to us than good (as director)...

Its simply stupid and not good to go out open and talk some things in the interviews and forcing players out like that. Arrivabene knows when and what to talk he has experience...

Where have you seen Nedved do this for the team??

Again with dropping Paratici's name when talking about Nedved? One is the VP, the other is merely a sporting director. Nedved was part of this club with Marotta, Paratici and now Cherubini and Arrivabene. He's pretty much part of the good and bad like everyone else.

You still haven't mentioned one interview where Nedved acted like a "spoiled child" and in what context. Also, which is it? does he control and dictate everything or y'all still don't know what his role at the club is?

This made up cult of hating on Nedved like he's the root of everything wrong at Juve is baseless and quite laughable.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Again with dropping Paratici's name when talking about Nedved? One is the VP, the other is merely a sporting director. Nedved was part of this club with Marotta, Paratici and now Cherubini and Arrivabene. He's pretty much part of the good and bad like everyone else.

You still haven't mentioned one interview where Nedved acted like a "spoiled child" and in what context. Also, which is it? does he control and dictate everything or y'all still don't know what his role at the club is?

This made up cult of hating on Nedved like he's the root of everything wrong at Juve is baseless and quite laughable.
Laugh all you want, your choice. Nedved is not the root of everything wrong but is part of the thing that's wrong in Juventus. Tell me one good thing that Nedved made as VP? Tell me one good decision please.

Yes I'm dropping it with Paratici as you are dropping Marota's name with him. The failure we have as a team since 2018 is because of him, Agnelli and Paratici. Pushing for the Allegri to be sacked when he wanted a revolution of the squad, pushing for Sarri to get hired, forcing Dybala out openly for 3 years *until this summer* ....etc etc..

And the good thing he has done?

I don't plan on searching for interview in order to justify what I think about him as VP especially to some forum member. I hope I am making a mistake and he proves me wrong but IMO, I ain't the only one thinking this..

And please don't be so arrogant.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Funny how you choose to skip this above and forgot to mention what has he done as VP, one good thing.
I already discussed this earlier in here multiple times:
According to one article published in Corriere dello Sport claiming he threatened to quit if Allegri stays. Corriere dello Sport and Juventus. Enough said.

What further showed how this CdS article defies all logic, is that ever since Allegri returned to the club, Nedved held his position as a VP and has been even more outspoken! Guess who left the club before Allegri's reappointment? Fabio Paratici.

Just because Pavel was the one explaining to the media Allegri sacking and Sarri appointment doesn't mean he personally, solely was responsible for both decisions.
Also, you do understand that Nedved was on the board of directors since 2010 and a close advisor to Agnelli throughout? Not mentioning that he became VP way back in 2015. So basically, just like he's part of the bad decisions made by the club, he's also part of all the good things that happened to Juve since 2010.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
I already discussed this earlier in here multiple times:

Also, you do understand that Nedved was on the board of directors since 2010 and a close advisor to Agnelli throughout? Not mentioning that he became VP way back in 2015. So basically, just like he's part of the bad decisions made by the club, he's also part of all the good things that happened to Juve since 2010.
As I said I don't plan on searching for interviews or posts for anyone. I simply don't like wasting time on those kind of things especially after work.

He is not the root of everything evil or the main problem but he is part of it, and problems need to be solved. When we could sack/ not extend Marotta, the brain behind a lot of great moves then we can do that to Nedved also. He hasn't made anything good since taking that role.... He is not fit for that role, simple as that.

If you ask me Marotta was the best advisor to Agnelli, Nedved got the role because he is a good friend with Agnelli, even Agnelli himself has stated that (they are good friends), they are (I think) golfing buddies so its not a position that's earned if you ask me.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
As I said I don't plan on searching for interviews or posts for anyone. I simply don't like wasting time on those kind of things especially after work.

He is not the root of everything evil or the main problem but he is part of it, and problems need to be solved. When we could sack/ not extend Marotta, the brain behind a lot of great moves then we can do that to Nedved also. He hasn't made anything good since taking that role.... He is not fit for that role, simple as that.

If you ask me Marotta was the best advisor to Agnelli, Nedved got the role because he is a good friend with Agnelli, even Agnelli himself has stated that (they are good friends), they are (I think) golfing buddies so its not a position that's earned if you ask me.
Just like he's part of everything evil, he's also part of everything good. You cannot pick and choose to suit your narrative my friend. Also, Marotta wasn't an advisor. He was just an employee, usually advisors to the chairman are board members.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The once beautiful flower that was Juventus and it’s petals (Agnelli, Nedved, Tici, Marotta) have all wilted.

The end result is the club in its current state in need of a total reset. Basic lifecycle after a run.

Nedved can receive the credit and criticism alongside Agnelli and the others. He’s not immune.

but I ask again- what is it that he does, has done or is supposed to be doing?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just like he's part of everything evil, he's also part of everything good. You cannot pick and choose to suit your narrative my friend. Also, Marotta wasn't an advisor. He was just an employee, usually advisors to the chairman are board members.
Agnelli, Conte, Marotta are the names I'm most thankful for for bringing us back on track.

Nedved? No. What has he done? What is he doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 260)