Pavel Nedved (7 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
No idea, but you can't say nedved is useless and at the same time say he is this high IQ Machiavellian villain pulling strings.
But I never said he is useless. I only reatedly asked what his role is. That being said, I do believe that he was a major factor in bringing Sarri, if part of the rumours are to be believed.

Then my reply to KO was a hypothetical situation in would he still be the respected legend even if he somehow manages to run the club to the ground?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
But I never said he is useless. I only reatedly asked what his role is. That being said, I do believe that he was a major factor in bringing Sarri, if part of the rumours are to be believed.

Then my reply to KO was a hypothetical situation in would he still be the respected legend even if he somehow manages to run the club to the ground?
Gotcha :tup:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

According to one article published in Corriere dello Sport claiming he threatened to quit if Allegri stays. Corriere dello Sport and Juventus. Enough said.

What further showed how this CdS article defies all logic, is that ever since Allegri returned to the club, Nedved held his position as a VP and has been even more outspoken! Guess who left the club before Allegri's reappointment? Fabio Paratici.

Just because Pavel was the one explaining to the media Allegri sacking and Sarri appointment doesn't mean he personally, solely was responsible for both decisions.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
Probably came up before but is Trezegol worth a try in Blondies place? what's he up to nowadays?
Hard to find a more loyal asset need to always use him for something.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Nedved primary use to Juve is being a human bridge to Raiola, I'm sure of it. I certainly hope he doesn't have much responsibility beyond that and doing photoshoots here and there. He doesn't strike me as the most intelligent person tbh.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
What happened to him? Haven't seen him anywhere during this mercato, its been the Cherubini & Arrivabene show. Not even in the pics with the new signings like he used to be. Is he on his way out?

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
He's on holiday in the Maldives with his new partner Dara Rollins - deserves a holiday after watching the team so far this season. Arrivabene should be doing the transfers anyway - though Agnelli will have the final say as always.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)