Pavel Nedved (34 Viewers)

Apr 29, 2006
I hate this 'shared' influence. I believe a man given power should be burdened with the responsibility. Nedved either doesn't have the power, or he is truly inept at his job. Either way the best thing for the club is for him to take a step back. He would remain our legend forever, no doubt.

The club might have reached for the stars and failed with CR7, but that has nothing to do with the unbelievable rotation of ideas, players and coaches. It's like a carousel on speed and most of the fans are starting to throw up already.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I guess Nedved doesn't have that much influence, I am just tired of his antics. Doesn't fit my view on lo stilo Juve. Marchisio, Chiellini, ADP, and so on, are in perfect harmony with that.
Also annoying that he blames the players and refuses any acknowledgement of management faults even if it is obvious. Yes, clearly the players are at some fault. But if three different managers struggle then something is wrong in the upper hierarchy too. Sarri was wrong for many reasons but his final words on the players being "untrainable" do resonate a bit and still echoes in my head. Allegri is doing worse than Pirlo despite at least having Locatelly while Pirlo had no real CM. We're looking more and more like United where everyone for years tried telling them to sign a CM. Same here but... we can't blame our midfield for being poor. They're inferior and we accepted it, we being the management. Own it, Nedved.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He has enough as he is a walking P.R disaster.
Agree. If he does actually have some positive impact somehow, force him to work in the dark. But either way. The entire management needs to look in the mirror and scrutinize the decisions made these past three years.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Pavel #Nedved to Infinity + :

"Can something happen in the January mercato? I don't think so. We are monitoring the situation but we have to give some time to Max #Allegri to make some choices and give an opportunity to all." ⚪️⚫️

[@ilbianconerocom via @Elvin_DF]

- - - Updated - - -

Pavel #Nedved to Infinity + :

"Contract extension of #Dybala with #Juventus before Christmas? We are calm, we are not in a hurry. We are well advanced." ⏳⚪️⚫️

[@ilbianconerocom via @Elvin_DF]

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
“I agree, we are behind schedule in terms of goals, but there are also attacking players like Federico Chiesa and Federico Bernardeschi who can get 10-15 goals per year.”

Holy crap :lol: :lol: :lol:

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
“I agree, we are behind schedule in terms of goals, but there are also attacking players like Federico Chiesa and Federico Bernardeschi who can get 10-15 goals per year.”

Holy crap :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bernadeschi has one goal in the last 100 appearances what is he even talking about but anyways won't matter in the conference league next season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)