Pavel Nedved (17 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Source: zizinho

I'd keep Ronaldo if he wants to stay. No one seems to want to pay him 30M, so maybe he takes a paycut if he plans to stay longer. We all know Agnelli and Elkann will keep him as long as he wants to stay.

Pogba I want, as a freebie in 2022. It's such a perfect scenario that it needs to happen. This summer I'd go for Gravenberch, start moulding him into a cornerstone for our future midfield.

My fear is that we end up with the meh Raiola clients, like Romagnoli, while we miss out on the big ones. Hope Nedved is useful for once, CL draw is still far away
:numnum:

- - - Updated - - -

Wy ppl want him sacked? He is Agnelli's right hand and is doing his job, he is our legend, respected by many football fans, could imagine only Buffon and ADP would do equally good representation for Juve.
Oh so you know what he's doing? Please tell us

Last edited:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Why not 328
In business, three digit numbers are very popular (328 and 888 ) especially for Chinese people
Because they sound the same as "thrice prosperous" and "business will easily prosper"

Number 328 is a blend of the attributes of number 3, the energies of number 2 and the influences of the powerful number 8. ... Angel Number 328 is a message that the angels have heard your prayers and your positive affirmations and are assisting and supporting you as you accept the flow of Divine abundance into your life

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why not 328
In business, three digit numbers are very popular (328 and 888 ) especially for Chinese people
Because they sound the same as "thrice prosperous" and "business will easily prosper"

Number 328 is a blend of the attributes of number 3, the energies of number 2 and the influences of the powerful number 8. ... Angel Number 328 is a message that the angels have heard your prayers and your positive affirmations and are assisting and supporting you as you accept the flow of Divine abundance into your life
Because he played 327 games

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)