Pavel Nedved (29 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
this guy should be the first to see the boot now he will get extension !

seems the parking fight story was right
Nah. Tootsie was the turd that needed to be banished first and foremost. Everything has gone downhill at this club since the moment he made his little power play behind Beppe’s back, became sporting director and forced out Allegri. His idiocy is unrivalled.

No one even knows what the fuck Nedved does. He can leave too for all I care, but Tootsie absolutely was the first who needed to fuck off.

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Nah. Tootsie was the turd that needed to be banished first and foremost. Everything has gone downhill at this club since the moment he made his little power play behind Beppe’s back, became sporting director and forced out Allegri. His idiocy is unrivalled.

No one even knows what the fuck Nedved does. He can leave to for all I care, but Tootsie absolutely was the first who needed to fuck off.
Tootsie is gone Bro. He Gone :touched: :heart: :weee: :dule: :b81:

As for Bozo, I guess we keep him around because of his relationship with the morbidly obese super agent Raiola. As long as he's able to get favorable deals for us with some of the fat man's best clients, I guess we can keep him around, provided Bozo doesn't meddle in other affairs. He should let the smart people take care of finances, marketing and talking, and hide his dumb ass in the shadows.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tootsie is gone Bro. He Gone :touched: :heart: :weee: :dule: :b81:

As for Bozo, I guess we keep him around because of his relationship with the morbidly obese super agent Raiola. As long as he's able to get favorable deals for us with some of the fat man's best clients, I guess we can keep him around, provided Bozo doesn't meddle in other affairs. He should let the smart people take care of finances, marketing and talking, and hide his dumb ass in the shadows.
:heart:

Honestly just happy to get of Tootsie.

I don’t even know what Nedved does, or what part he played in all of this. If Allegri returns and Nedved’s contract is renewed I’ll be inclined to believe the falling out and difference of opinions was more so Tootsie-Allegri than Nedved-Allegri, and that the latter two retain a good enough relationship to work together.

Could all be wrong though. Perhaps Tootsie was just sacked for being an incompetent fuck, and we bringing in Zidane as Allegri wants nothing to do with the blonde bozo... or worse, we stick with the winemaker :scared:

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
:heart:

Honestly just happy to get of Tootsie.

I don’t even know what Nedved does, or what part he played in all of this. If Allegri returns and Nedved’s contract is renewed I’ll be inclined to believe the falling out and difference of opinions was more so Tootsie-Allegri than Nedved-Allegri, and that the latter two retain a good enough relationship to work together.

Could all be wrong though. Perhaps Tootsie was just sacked for being an incompetent fuck, and we bringing in Zidane as Allegri wants nothing to do with the blonde bozo... or worse, we stick with the winemaker :scared:
Or Nedved and Tootsie kicked out Marotta by brown-nosing Agnelli and now Tootsie wanted to fire Pirlo, while Nedved kept brown-nosing. Now Agnelli fired Tootsie and replaced him with another suckup and is keeping Pirlo.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
For full transparency, I don't attend the board meetings either

Hence my curiosity about his role and responsibilities because as a fan I have limited visibility, context, and information

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)