Pavel Nedved (34 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Wtf does he do again other than beef with the 2nd most successful coach this club has ever had?
If you ever get the chance to watch Juventus in the stadium, Nedved looks like he rules the club. It's just image and of course it's bullshit, but man, he walks around as if he owns the place.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wenger was the most successful coach in Arsenal’s history. They were right to fire him though.
We should learn a thing or two from Arsenal, they are an ideal club to follow.

They always play attractive, easy on the eye football and they have well positive profit. Anything more than that is irrelevant in football.

AllegriGOAT

Jul 30, 2019
We should learn a thing or two from Arsenal, they are an ideal club to follow.

They always play attractive, easy on the eye football and they have well positive profit. Anything more than that is irrelevant in football.
If our aim is Europa League then good but what's ideal about not even able to have budget?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
If our aim is Europa League then good but what's ideal about not even able to have budget?
An ideal football club is one that can make profit while playing attractive football. Having a stellar forward to score goals.

Europa league, domestic league, CL and other cups are just a secondary objective. Where's the sportsmanship gone these days?

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
This guy was undoubtedly a great player, but I'm not sure he's qualified enough or intelligent enough to be tasked with managing shit off the field of play. Scrap that. I'm quite certain he's nowhere near good enough. I mean, what are his qualifications exactly? Knowing how to kick a ball and score goals doesn't automatically mean you can put on a suit, crunch numbers, and handle the sensitive issues and affairs of a big club.

This isn't Valetta FC or Cookie Cutters United.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)