Pavel Nedved (37 Viewers)

Atiba

Jan 21, 2017
First of all, hello to y'all. I have a weird question about Nedved.

Did he ever said anything like ''When a team gets relegated, the football players leave but the men stay.'' or is it just a made-up quote in Turkey that the football pages use in Facebook to get likes?

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

Did he ever said anything like ''When a team gets relegated, the football players leave but the men stay.'' or is it just a made-up quote in Turkey that the football pages use in Facebook to get likes?
Im a die hard Nedved fan but don't remember him ever saying that. My memory kinda sucks though.

tvrtko

Mar 14, 2019

Could be... I can remember this kind of a quote, but can't tell whether it was specifically Nedved who said it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Have you fallen and hit your head Pavel?
if the rumors of the him or max ultimatum, now this swap fuckery
stick to kicking the ball around, join the Indian league, you could still play there
at the time i thought it must be obvious bullshit. Now? Maybe he really did do that. Maybe our management isn't that great after all.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
at the time i thought it must be obvious bullshit. Now? Maybe he really did do that. Maybe our management isn't that great after all.
Yeah i don't really know, but seeing how sad Angelli was at the press conference, it makes me think that the decision was not his alone, i honestly just think Max got fed up with the transfers and wanted to have a say, maybe made some requests and the board want a yes man instead, if we continue with that type of coach, we have no hope of attracting a Pep.

Its actually upsetting, this window started out so damn good too, De Ligt and Demiral are both fantastic (although i think if Chiellini didn't get injured Demiral would be in Milan right now), Rabiot is really good too (better than i expected). If we close the window now it would be a really good mercato, maybe one mid away from perfection but close enough to challenge. But this swap garbage, in addition to the possibility of Cancelo leaving, we are gonna have to see how this all plays out but it is not looking good.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Yeah i don't really know, but seeing how sad Angelli was at the press conference, it makes me think that the decision was not his alone, i honestly just think Max got fed up with the transfers and wanted to have a say, maybe made some requests and the board want a yes man instead, if we continue with that type of coach, we have no hope of attracting a Pep.

Its actually upsetting, this window started out so damn good too, De Ligt and Demiral are both fantastic (although i think if Chiellini didn't get injured Demiral would be in Milan right now), Rabiot is really good too (better than i expected). If we close the window now it would be a really good mercato, maybe one mid away from perfection but close enough to challenge. But this swap garbage, in addition to the possibility of Cancelo leaving, we are gonna have to see how this all plays out but it is not looking good.
Agreed on every count. Hell i would take Icardi at this point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)