Pavel Nedved (53 Viewers)

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
Marrota: A so right, we get this Krasic guys agent in yeah, so we can get Pepe for ONLY 12,000,000 in a magnificent smokescreen

Nedved: *Sliding tackle to Face*

Krasic appears out of nowhere

Father and Son embrace

That's how it's goin down.

njegos

Jun 3, 2010
Im not even a Juventus fan, but hes my favorit ever player. Does anyone know if its still possible to buy Juventus and/or Czech Republic jerseys with his name and number? And if so....where are they available?

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Im not even a Juventus fan, but hes my favorit ever player. Does anyone know if its still possible to buy Juventus and/or Czech Republic jerseys with his name and number? And if so....where are they available?
if you arent juve fan, let me ask you, what the hell you are doing here? :)

njegos

Jun 3, 2010
Im a football lover. And for some reason alot of my favorite players throughtout my love affair with the sport have been from Juventus. Zidane, Jugovic, Camoranesi, Zambrotta and NEDVED just to name a few =)

Loving Football means respecting its history.....and Juventus are a big part of that!

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
Im a football lover. And for some reason alot of my favorite players throughtout my love affair with the sport have been from Juventus. Zidane, Jugovic, Camoranesi, Zambrotta and NEDVED just to name a few =)

Loving Football means respecting its history.....and Juventus are a big part of that!
Try ebay m8, you can find tons of them there!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006

you are a Juventus fan, you just haven't realised it yet.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
I love you and miss you Pavel. You will be for ever in my heart. I miss seeing wearing the black and white Jersey and giving 100% on the pitch as usual. You are Juventini for life and a great player/person. I call my self lucky to watch you playing football. The greatest Left wing in the history, and you will never be replaced in Juve, because there is only one Pavel Nedved.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)