Pavel Nedved (3 Viewers)

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
For you Rab.

Pavel Nedved announced as the columns of the Turin daily Tuttosport on sale this morning his imminent return in football, in the role of adviser and / or a manager. Even the agent (Mino Raiola) confirmed that there is this possibility of career: "With Pavel Agnelli family has a special relationship. Now, within society, things are changing. Before it was impossible to his commitment in black and white, now the situation has changed. Andrea will take the leadership. "

Tuttojuve

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
For you Rab.

Pavel Nedved announced as the columns of the Turin daily Tuttosport on sale this morning his imminent return in football, in the role of adviser and / or a manager. Even the agent (Mino Raiola) confirmed that there is this possibility of career: "With Pavel Agnelli family has a special relationship. Now, within society, things are changing. Before it was impossible to his commitment in black and white, now the situation has changed. Andrea will take the leadership. "

Tuttojuve
I really can't wait to see him back.

Asif :shutup:

Mar 28, 2007
Fonte: Gazzetta dello Sport

La Juventus dà l'addio ad un altro dirigente, Roberto Bettega, ma potrebbe presto accoglierne uno nuovo. Ieri il presidente bianconero Andrea Agnelli ha fatto visita alla nazionale italiana in compagnia di Pavel Nedved. Come sottolinea La Gazzetta dello Sport, attualmente l'ex campione ceko svolge il ruolo di "ambasciatore bianconero", ma non è da escludere che presto gli venga affidato un compito diverso nell'organigramma societario.

bettega leaves, nedved in. :)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Nedved to return to Juve?

La Gazzetta dello Sport understands that Juventus President Andrea Agnelli intends to hire Pavel Nedved as an adviser.

The news coincides with reports that Roberto Bettega is to have his contract rescinded after just five months as Juventus' vice-general manager.

Nedved is great friends with Agnelli and has been known to play five-a-side with him since his retirement last summer.

They were seen together in Sestriere yesterday meeting the Italy squad before their departure for South Africa.

When asked to reveal why he had turned up with Agnelli, Nedved said: “I came here to see your national team.

“They are a great team. I have many friends. I am convinced that they can go far,” he concluded.

It remains to be seen whether Nedved's appointment becomes official.

Football Italia

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)