Pavel Nedved (49 Viewers)

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
To the legend whose absence can be felt with every passing match,to the one that Juve look, taste and even sound different without.To the one who was not only a moving body on the pitch but a true warrior. To you Sir I dedicate my 10 thousand posts.

May you bring us joy as a future generation tutor as you brought us a player.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Pavel Nedved will be playing a friendly match between sparta and slavia prague for smicer's testamonial match on Tuesday. Hope pavel wins as he is still at 37 years old better than our whole team put together.
I thought there was only 2 one man teams in europe, man utd with rooney and barcelona with messi now it is clear it was and still is juventus with pavel nedved.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Nedved part of Juve revolution?

Saturday 15 May, 2010

Juventus are planning a backroom revolution with Pavel Nedved as team manager and Coach Gigi Del Neri, despite rumours of Roy Hodgson’s arrival.
The club will make huge changes starting from Monday’s board meeting, when new President Andrea Agnelli will take over.

The Sun reports this morning that Juve have made an offer to Fulham boss Hodgson after he took the unfancied British team to the Europa League Final.

"If the day comes when a so-called big club wants me, and I'm available, then I would be happy to do it,” said the 62-year-old.

However, Hodgson was twice on the Inter bench and even recently confirmed he was cheering on the Nerazzurri in the Champions League and Scudetto race.

It is highly unlikely the Bianconeri fans would accept Hodgson, nor would he feel comfortable working for Inter’s rivals.

Instead the Italian media is adamant that Sampdoria boss Del Neri will be appointed by Juventus after this weekend’s games.

He could bring with him ex-player Nedved to act as team manager and Samp’s Beppe Marotta as director of sport.

There are huge changes to the fitness staff too after two seasons of constant injuries to the squad.

Physiotherapist Luca Alimonta is joined by fitness Coach De Bellis, goalkeeping Coach Bistazzoni and assistant Conti.

FI

Pessotto is our team manager at the moment, isn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)