Pavel Nedved (113 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Nedved ha deciso: Ex Juve continua a giocare

09:18 del 25 agosto

L'ex juventino ha deciso il proprio futuro.
Pavel Nedved ha scelto Dubai.
No agli Stati Uniti, il ceco continuerà a giocare sognando i Mondiali.

(Gazzetta dello Sport)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
I can't thank him enough for what he did for us, he will always be the legend from our team who never gave up even when people said he was too old and too slow.He gave his all and his best for the team!
Thank you Pavel for the great years, i will never forget what you did for us!
Forza Pavel!

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
Notice of termination of an active player career

Statement by Paul Nedvěd to end an active career as a player:

"I decided not to accept any of the offers that I received in recent weeks, and finally end a player's career. I wish all the time now given to my family, my wife and children.

I thank all the fans for their support and favor to me throughout my gaming career showed.

PavelNedved.cz

Pavel made the right decision - UAE or the USA was not for him. He can now spend more time with his family - the only thing more important in his life than football and Juventus!

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Official: Nedved retires
Wednesday 26 August, 2009
Pavel Nedved has ended speculation of a future at Notts County, the MLS or the Middle East by officially announcing his retirement.

The veteran ended his time at Juventus when the club did not renew his contract this summer and hinted he was not finished with football quite yet.

He received offers from the likes of Lazio, Inter, Sven Goran Eriksson’s Notts County, LA Galaxy and Al-Ahly.

“I have decided not to accept any of the offers that have reached me in the last few weeks and to put an end to my career,” read a statement on Nedved’s official website.

“I just want to dedicate all my time to my family, my wife and my children.”

The Czech won the 2003 Ballon d’Or trophy and in his career has had three Scudetti, two Coppa Italia trophies, four Italian Super Cups, the Cup Winners’ Cup and European Super Cup.

He also ended his international career with 91 caps.

F-I

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Eℓvin;2117452 said:
Precisely.

Nedved should do what Pessotto was doing the past couple seasons... tap the players on their shoulders and pep talk :D
Considering how Ekdal reffered to Nedved's HT trash bin kicking and yelling some time ago, that would be quite good job for Pavel :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)