18. Řepka (Sparta Praha) 107,
19. Plašil (Osasuna Pamplona) 99,
20. Morávek (Bohemians 1905) 98.

Well done Pavel you deserve it.:juventus:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Friday 21 August, 2009
Pavel Nedved is “in advanced negotiations” for a return to the playing field, claims Al Ahly Coach Ioan Andone.
The Czech did not have his contract renewed with Juventus and, at the age of 37, considered retirement.

However, he never said that he would certainly be hanging up his boots and it seems that decision is still up in the air.

“I wanted to sign Cristea for Al Ahly, but the sheikh told me he had a surprise,” explained Coach Andone.

“Eventually he revealed what he had in mind, in other words that we were in advanced negotiations with Nedved.

“He told me the midfielder was very interested, because he was offered a rich contract. It is incredible for me, as a player like Nedved can bring so much quality.”

The former Ballon d’Or winner had also been linked with a continuation of his Serie A career at Inter and Lazio, while Sven Goran Eriksson wanted him at Notts County.

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/aug21j.html

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A great player and a legend and I will never forget this match
That match is still rated as one of the most mindblowing juve games of this era.... if not the most by a lot of juve supporters.

I clearly remember the tension that was in the match thread that week in the forums...... it was our biggest game since long time ago.

All the 3 goals were awesome... the atmosphere in turin was like a frikkin carnival....DP´s and Trez goal reaction....and then this...

Words cannot describe the awesomeness of that day,,

ah....those days....

nasibeh

May 29, 2009
Friday 21 August, 2009
Pavel Nedved is “in advanced negotiations” for a return to the playing field, claims Al Ahly Coach Ioan Andone.
The Czech did not have his contract renewed with Juventus and, at the age of 37, considered retirement.

However, he never said that he would certainly be hanging up his boots and it seems that decision is still up in the air.

“I wanted to sign Cristea for Al Ahly, but the sheikh told me he had a surprise,” explained Coach Andone.

“Eventually he revealed what he had in mind, in other words that we were in advanced negotiations with Nedved.

“He told me the midfielder was very interested, because he was offered a rich contract. It is incredible for me, as a player like Nedved can bring so much quality.”

The former Ballon d’Or winner had also been linked with a continuation of his Serie A career at Inter and Lazio, while Sven Goran Eriksson wanted him at Notts County.

Source: http://www.football-italia.net/aug21j.html
that is a very bad news if be true I hate watching my legend in another team:shifty:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)