Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

noussa

Aug 29, 2008
Nedved totaly retires

Pavel Nedved has changed his mind. After saying he wanted to play elsewhere after leaving Juventus, he has announced his retirement from football. The 36 year old Czech says : "It is time to stop playing football for good. I want to spend more time with my family. It is hard to quit football, but it is also wonderful if I think about my wife and children. My family and I will continue living in Turin because we are happy here. From now on, I will go to the stadium to watch Juventus as a fan".

Nedved's senior football career began in 1991 with Dukla Prague and continued with Sparta Prague. He moved to Italy when joining Lazio in 1996 and later moved to Juventus in 2001. He has collected 91 caps with the Czech Republic national team. Nedved has won one Czechoslovak league title, three Serie A titles, four Italian Super Cups, two TIM Italian Cups, one UEFA Cup Winners' Cup and one UEFA Super Cup. He has also won the 2003 Golden Ball (Ballon d'Or) award.

source: footballpress.net

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Nedved totaly retires

Pavel Nedved has changed his mind. After saying he wanted to play elsewhere after leaving Juventus, he has announced his retirement from football. The 36 year old Czech says : "It is time to stop playing football for good. I want to spend more time with my family. It is hard to quit football, but it is also wonderful if I think about my wife and children. My family and I will continue living in Turin because we are happy here. From now on, I will go to the stadium to watch Juventus as a fan".
Old news, that's exactly what he said after the Lazio game.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
i wasn't under the assumption that he could choose his own position. does he get to set his salary, stock options and benefits as well?
I wasnt under the assumption you were such a dick that cant take light hearted facetiousness as it is....do you get to choose when you are a dick? the options of being a dick and what other people think of you aswell?

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I wasnt under the assumption you were such a dick that cant take light hearted facetiousness as it is....do you get to choose when you are a dick? the options of being a dick and what other people think of you aswell?
you are a sensitive little boy who feels very deeply about pavel. please don't hurt me champ. i will try to behave

i wonder where the mods are when you need them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)