Pavel Nedved (137 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
:( ..
Currently three players who I call legends in our squad "Del Piero, Nedved and Buffon"..

It is sad to see one of them leaving. These are the three players who committed to the club when we were unjustly demoted to Serie B without any clauses. Some other players stayed but after hard negotiations. Those three players decided to stay immediately after they heard the news of the demotion.

And here I thought his retirement is bad. This one is even worse.

We love you Pavel. You are a great player and one of my all time favorite. We will never forget you.

Forza Nedved.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
We are really going to miss Pavel nedved. we'll miss his grint, his power, his commitment.. it has been fantastic to have him in our team. I games, where nothing was working in the team, I was always hoping Pavel may do something..

at his time with juve his best and worst moment were in one game.. that game in the CL semi final against Real (2003).. what a great match, what a great pavel.. and then that stupid referee with the yellow card..

I can not imagine him playing with other teams.. I hope he retieres or stays with juve..

thanks Nedved for everything..

Forza Pavel..

reggaeboy

É la erede al trono!!!
Sep 8, 2003
We are really going to miss Pavel nedved. we'll miss his grint, his power, his commitment.. it has been fantastic to have him in our team. I games, where nothing was working in the team, I was always hoping Pavel may do something..

at his time with juve his best and worst moment were in one game.. that game in the CL semi final against Real (2003).. what a great match, what a great pavel.. and then that stupid referee with the yellow card..

I can not imagine him playing with other teams.. I hope he retieres or stays with juve..

thanks Nedved for everything..

Forza Pavel..

OR that Stupid LIPPI for leaving him on the field knowing that he was a yellow card away from suspension :(

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I remember back in the day when in some games we were losing...and even when everything was going downhill....i always had the faith for pavel to do something to save us...

The good thing is that it happened a lot of times....

Also when he was on his best... i remember that there were certain moments in the game...when he entered the enemy area..... just outside the box.... that i wa slike "oh there he goes..."

and bam!!! a screamer!

There was a season he used to pull screamers like if he dont cared.

He was simply a beast.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
According to Sky Sport the reason Nedved left was because he didn't feel important to the club any more, unlike Cannavaro.

They offered Cannvaro a 1 year deal worth 2.5 Mil with an option for a second season, while they offered Pavel 1 Mil with no contract

Todays game could see a big protest from our fans against the board

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
You know,after every losing there are again victories,after every mistake there chances to be better next time,but after retirement...there will be nothing.

Its my sadest day in following sport.still cant imagine juve without the great pavel.still cant believe there will be no nedved fighting and not giving up till the end.

They say,more love brings more pain,and i think nedved is payin for the love he has.for the passion he brings to the game and for to loyalty he showed us.maybe didnt win euro at final,maybe he missed CL final.but he has won everything possible to be a complete legend.

Whatever

You heard it, whatever.
Nov 7, 2008
Oh! Yes, we'll miss you Pavel. The Adrenaline Rush will never be the same..
He always dreamt of winning UCL, but destiny was never on his side. It was really SAD to see him leavin' the field @ this year's UCL against Chelsea. He was cryin', cryin' and so were the fans.
These are goin' to be hard days for me and for all of us to realise that Pavel has made his decision 'nd he won't play anymore. I feel like everthing's over. :(
Oh ! Pavel, We can and could never replace you. You are our real HERO. Thankyou so much.

I Hope he comes back to Juventus as a COACH.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
According to Sky Sport the reason Nedved left was because he didn't feel important to the club any more, unlike Cannavaro.

They offered Cannvaro a 1 year deal worth 2.5 Mil with an option for a second season, while they offered Pavel 1 Mil with no contract

Todays game could see a big protest from our fans against the board
He also said it's not about the money, who do you believe? Sky Sports or Pavel Nedved?

Apr 19, 2007
wow tomorrow really is his last game in the black and white. It just hit me and im really sad. My favorite player hasnt retired in a while. If he is going to play on then I wish him the best and dont understand why we cant offer him some money to stay with us but I feel like he might be to competitive to play as a sub. Grazie Pavel

sidd

Sep 1, 2005
Whenever i hear something unusual attributed to Nedved i feel its more his agents voice rather than his....Screw your Raiola.........Thanks for everything Pavel.....Your such a legend!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)