Pavel Nedved (14 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
I don't get the whole thing with young players. I don't care if you're 35 or 25, frankly, it depends on your physical state. Nedved is in better condition than Tiago. Legrottaglie has said he's in a lot better shape now at age 32 then he was at age 26 when he first joined Juventus. A lot of people thought we spent way too much money on Nedved to begin with because of his age.

I'd rather have Nedved as an option off the bench than have him retire. Yes, we need to improve the midfield. I'm all for that. That doesn't mean we need to throw out our older players...especially if they're still contributing. If he's used properly he will improve the quality of our midfield if we keep him in addition to bringing in new players.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Mar 22, 2009
Now that I know for sure that Pavel is leaving JUVE it' my turn to send my thanks to him.
Thank you Pavel for old the good moments.

I will always be your fan and you will always be my favorite footballer.

Even without you the show must go on...

JUVENTUS FOR EVER!!! :bigscarf: :flag1: :juvefan2: :scarf: :flag4: :theflag: :juve1:

FORZA PAVEL
FORZA JUVE

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Jack, how long do you live in Sweden and how much did it take you to learn the language?
I guess you spoke English when you moved there and it helped you at the beginning, right?
I've been in Sweden since October 2003, I learned the language in 5 months and became good in a year. In a year and a half I was really fluent.

And yes, I spoke English before I moved and it helped because all Swedes speak English.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Yes, Nedved's decision to end his career in Juve. He says it's not for economic reasons, which means he was offered a contract and he didn't make this decision due to small wages offered or something.
He also said it's not because of tactical reasons (player or coach), so i seriously don't get the drama.

He most probably decided to stop playing at the highest level.
Well said. Not to mention he had made it very clear on 2 occassions this season that he was retiring.

Forza Pavel. A Juventus legend who will be spoken of 50 years from now. We are all very lucky to have seen him play. Ill never forget him, and I hope he returns to Juve one day for some type of position in management.

100%Juventus

Jan 14, 2008
Nedved, you are a real champion! Thank you for everything that you have accomplished - you gave joy and success to us, you showed your loyalty in good and bad times as well. I will miss you as a sportsman and member of the great Juventus family. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors! :ultra:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)