Pavel Nedved (27 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I want this tomorrow:

1. Nedved to start the match badly, without contributing much
2. Then suddenly take things in his own hands, start running like crazy and breaking the defense with his sheer power.
3. Score a long range screamer
4. Dive near the box to win us a free kick from which Del Piero scores.
5. Makes an ugly tackle and verbally attacks the ref, but this time the ref won't give him a red card.
6. Assist from the left to Trez.
7. Starts crying 5 minutes before the end, this time not because he'll miss a CL final but because he's subbed out with a standing ovation from Olimpico.

This will be like his Juve career all in one single match.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
One of the saddest days for me.

With all due respect to both Giovinco and Diego, No one can replace this legend. I just hope they both show just 25% of his determination and hard work on the pitch.

I wished he'd carry on for another year ,but at the end as I stated before, we should respect his decision.

Goodbye Pavel Nedved and thank you for all the great moments...

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I still doubt that he will play anywhere else and i hope i'm right.
Nedved never mentioned anything about playing somewhere else. It was his agent who hinted that Nedved might not necessarily retire from football.

It was that spectacular title on channel4 (Nedved: I quit Juve, not football) that made it look so ugly. Nedved himself didn't say a word about not retiring. He just said that from Monday he will think about what to do next.
The only thing I hope is Nedved leaving this club very happy, I mean he deserves that more than anyone else, the rest is story..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I really dont get the drama, I trust Pavluska and the board with their simple words of ending this beautiful relationship cordially. This drama is created over nothing because of who his coach is, this fatass pig Mino Raiola is allways up to no good, and was looking for a last pay day for sure. He tried to convince Pavel to leave Juve in Calciopoli too if you recall, Camo's antics in that summer, not to mention Ibra's too, this guy is a sleazebag to the fullest. Dont let him ruin this farewell to this immense legend.

Was it against Piacenza in 2001? I was at that game, I dont remember shit about that game, only Pavluska scored a screamer and that was that :D
No, it was the last game in Delle Alpi, against Palermo, we won 2-1 goals from Zlatan and Pavel. During that match Buffon waved goodbye to the fans but thanks to Calciopoli he stayed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Jack, how long do you live in Sweden and how much did it take you to learn the language?
I guess you spoke English when you moved there and it helped you at the beginning, right?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Jack, how long do you live in Sweden and how much did it take you to learn the language?
I guess you spoke English when you moved there and it helped you at the beginning, right?
I am yet to meet a Swede who doesn't speak English well.

Godfellas might be it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I want this tomorrow:

1. Nedved to start the match badly, without contributing much
2. Then suddenly take things in his own hands, start running like crazy and breaking the defense with his sheer power.
3. Score a long range screamer
4. Dive near the box to win us a free kick from which Del Piero scores.
5. Makes an ugly tackle and verbally attacks the ref, but this time the ref won't give him a red card.
6. Assist from the left to Trez.
7. Starts crying 5 minutes before the end, this time not because he'll miss a CL final but because he's subbed out with a standing ovation from Olimpico.

This will be like his Juve career all in one single match.
:agree: :touched:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)