Pavel Nedved (23 Viewers)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Seriously, Neddy still has what it takes to be a super sub.
But only if he accepts that, he should consider to keep on...
Maybe for a chance to win a title (the cup, but only if we dont have a lame coach like Conte or Ferrara)

He may retire as a starter now, a protagonist till the very end, his choice...
Ofcourse he will be a super sub, or will be rotated next season that if he doesn't retire. That shit only happens with Ranieri (to play him every match 90 minutes).

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'd love it if he stays for one season. But as most are saying, as a sub. What if Diego totally fails? Or didn't adapt that fast, he will be used as a transition and he will have another shot at the CL.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I'd love it if he stays for one season. But as most are saying, as a sub. What if Diego totally fails? Or didn't adapt that fast, he will be used as a transition and he will have another shot at the CL.
We have fans asking his head and wants him retired as soon as possible, after all he did for Juve, and while still playing like a 20 year old. And yet we were laughing on what Milan fans did to Maldini, our fans are not any better are they?

Apr 19, 2007
I hope the best players we have next year take the field and if that Nedved than I wish him the best bc I know he will give his all. Im with snoop on this one. How can you bash the treatment of Maldini and so many people are wanting to force Nedved into retirement? Pathetic

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
We have fans asking his head and wants him retired as soon as possible, after all he did for Juve, and while still playing like a 20 year old. And yet we were laughing on what Milan fans did to Maldini, our fans are not any better are they?
I hope the best players we have next year take the field and if that Nedved than I wish him the best bc I know he will give his all. Im with snoop on this one. How can you bash the treatment of Maldini and so many people are wanting to force Nedved into retirement? Pathetic
+ REP :agree:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Nedved is old and he is not getting any better. To be honest he hasn't been that good this season either. If Nedved stays we can say goodbye to Giovinco and obviously 10 years of excellent service from him in the Juve shirt. Giovinco is almost 23 years old and by this time he should be playing regularly. Every person who have seen Giovinco play knows that he is the next big thing and he really needs to play, but what do we do? We hold on to a 37 year old Nedved.

And please, don't tell he is going to be used as a sub because we all know that won't happen. He is going to end playing every game like this season and im sorry but a 37 year old Nedved won't win us the champions league or the scudetto.

Sometimes older players should now when to stop and make space for the new players so they could have the chance to hopefully build something great.

Jul 10, 2006
Ferrara in dark over Nedved
Friday 29 May, 2009
Juventus Coach Ciro Ferrara is focusing on this weekend's game against Lazio and admits he's not sure whether it will be Pavel Nedved's final outing.

Ferrara was appointed caretaker tactician after the late dismissal of Claudio Ranieri and he celebrated a 3-0 win against Siena in his first match.

Now the former defender faces a straight fight with Bari boss Antonio Conte for the permanent job, but he is keeping his attention on the game at hand.

“We have already sobered up after the win against Siena and we are thinking about our next test against Lazio on Sunday,” Ferrara said on the Juventus Channel.

“The key thing is to end the season on a high with the kind of result our fans want.”

It could be a farewell for Czech winger Nedved, who announced his intention to hang up his boots at the age of 36 earlier in the season.

“To be honest, we don't really know yet whether Pavel will retire,” Ferarra confessed.

“If he does then it will be sad to see a champions like him leaving the game.

“Just like Paolo Maldini, Nedved has been an exemplary professional on and off the pitch.”

c4

Jul 10, 2006
Nedved for D-day talks
Friday 29 May, 2009
Juventus veteran Pavel Nedved is set to meet the club's directors today to resolve his future.

Earlier in the season, the Czech international declared his intention to hang up his boots at the end of the current campaign.

But recently his agent Mino Raiola stressed that he expected Nedved to play on for another year.

Reports suggest that the 36-year-old is scheduled to meet club President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli later today to make a final decision.

It has been suggested by La Gazzetta dello Sport that the Bianconeri will offer Nedved a one-year contract extension worth around £1m plus bonuses.

The salary would equate to around half the sum that the former Lazio man earns at present, but it may be enough to persuade Nedved to extend his career.

Nedved signed for Juve from Lazio in 2001 and has played over 200 games for the Turin giants.

c4

w00t

Apr 19, 2007
Nedved is old and he is not getting any better. To be honest he hasn't been that good this season either. If Nedved stays we can say goodbye to Giovinco and obviously 10 years of excellent service from him in the Juve shirt. Giovinco is almost 23 years old and by this time he should be playing regularly. Every person who have seen Giovinco play knows that he is the next big thing and he really needs to play, but what do we do? We hold on to a 37 year old Nedved.

And please, don't tell he is going to be used as a sub because we all know that won't happen. He is going to end playing every game like this season and im sorry but a 37 year old Nedved won't win us the champions league or the scudetto.
Sometimes older players should now when to stop and make space for the new players so they could have the chance to hopefully build something great.
Actually I dont know think he will play every game at all. Wait your right Ranieri will play him every game in his 4-4-2 formation because Gio doesnt fit in. I think its very bold of you to say he will play every game when we dont have a coach locked up for next year and we brought in Diego who is similar to Gio as a player. I think we will bring in a coach to use Gio and Diego to their full potential. Anyway go ahead and act like you know what will happen and know what our coach next year will do but I highly doubt we will run a 4-4-2 and that will mean Gio is better fit. Also go ahead and blast me but when we won alot of games at the beginning we were playing great defense. Not just the defensive line but team defense going through the midfield. You know as much as Gio is better offensively he cant track back to save his life so its give and take. Say we are up 2-0 in the 70th minute I would like to see Neddy coming off the bench to give us more balance defensively next year. But I say you go to the game and make a banner of how Gio is the true Juventini although he hasnt accomplished anything and jeer Nedved

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No way Nedved will play every game. Gio is great but is still learning. Nedved has earned a year extension if he wishes to play on a year. I think with a 35% pay cut it is pretty clear that is not a suitable salary for a starter for Juventus. Forza Pavel, may your endless energy provide a source of spirit that drives the club forward firing on all cylinders!

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
No way Nedved will play every game. Gio is great but is still learning. Nedved has earned a year extension if he wishes to play on a year. I think with a 35% pay cut it is pretty clear that is not a suitable salary for a starter for Juventus. Forza Pavel, may your endless energy provide a source of spirit that drives the club forward firing on all cylinders!
Still learning? The guy is almost 23, at that age he should be able to show what he can on the field and not sit and learn. When do you want us to trust in him as a player, at 26 maby?

Nedved will probably be a starter, he will always have his defensive skills going for him. This is Italy man, not Spain were they give young players a chance.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Still learning? The guy is almost 23, at that age he should be able to show what he can on the field and not sit and learn. When do you want us to trust in him as a player, at 26 maby?

Nedved will probably be a starter, he will always have his defensive skills going for him. This is Italy man, not Spain were they give young players a chance.
Yes, he is still young. He is by no means at his peak so he has a lot to learn. Let me know what is in your water, i want to taste what its like to be able to see into the future.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Nedved is a mdoer hero for me... together with zidane and del piero.....

We all know the issues of him playing all the games the season.....
I like all of you, want to see nedved winning that evasive CL..cuz imo is unfair for a champion like him to go without this trophy... but we also have to accept our reality.

We will have nextr season 2 players which need much more time on the field... gio and diego.... We all know digo will be a starter... but for Gio is pretty unsure.

Ranieri always played Nedved because of the system...and there is a big chance that the new coach will be asked to find a way to field both players.. or to at least use them more regularly.

Nedved as a sub would be excellent.. but also i dont want him to interfere in the development of our new players.

If the new coach and if nedved accept this new sub ole.. then ill more than welcome him staying... but as far as he doesnt compromise our future players.

I know Giovinco can do much more.. he just need some playingh time and better tactics....

But well..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)