Pavel Nedved (26 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I can't understand this .. why people here want pavel to retire? is he that bad? or they just think that he's taking giovinco's place?

when we were demoted to serie B, the guy has snubbed several lucrative offers from PL teams that matched his salary at juve .. instead, he signed a new contract with us afterwards cutting down his wages to almost the half .. this is not the right way to pay him back ..

IMO, the right thing to do now is to just respect his desire weather to stay or retire .. Nedved has never stated that he wants to play regularly .. it was Ranieri who didn't want to play giovinco .. nedved has nothing to do with giovinco being benched .. Actually it's quite obvious that giovinco's position is more attacking. so when the douche bag ranieri benched Ale, why didn't he gave giovinco a chance?

Nedved playing next year will strengthen our squad and will add more depth to the team. Plus, he can play as LM or CM so we won't need to worry everytime someone is injured in midfield.

and seriously do u guys think that secco will bring us Silva or Rebiry if Nedved do retire?

if he retires then we should honor him .. if not, we're supposed be happy or at least just respect his decision

Mar 30, 2006
Enough is enough Nedved. This season hasn't been that great for him and he is not getting younger.
Ok but now with Diego it is not like we will be dependant on him. But having Nedved in the team is much better than no Nedved at all. We can use Diego as our started but Nedved can get his share of playing time too. Giving us the ability to switch to 442 or use him as a LCM in the 3 man mid.

Man Utd. get great stuff out of Giggs and Scholes by giving them important roles in the team but not starting them every game. Ferrara or COnte would be able to use Nedved properly I feel.

Also even at his age Nedved is still one of our best players. He would also easily get playing time at many big clubs.. if they had him i am positive Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid and Inter would all either seem him be a starter or get many games.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Ok but now with Diego it is not like we will be dependant on him. But having Nedved in the team is much better than no Nedved at all. We can use Diego as our started but Nedved can get his share of playing time too. Giving us the ability to switch to 442 or use him as a LCM in the 3 man mid.

Man Utd. get great stuff out of Giggs and Scholes by giving them important roles in the team but not starting them every game. Ferrara or COnte would be able to use Nedved properly I feel.

Also even at his age Nedved is still one of our best players. He would also easily get playing time at many big clubs.. if they had him i am positive Man Utd, Liverpool, Chelsea, Madrid and Inter would all either seem him be a starter or get many games.
If Nedveds stays and we play 4-3-1-2 not only will Giovinco stay on the bench but he will also have 37 year old Nedved to compete with. Nedved will obviously be easier to put in the game because he is better defensively.

I think it's time for Diego and Giovinco to start working together and get to know each other on the field because in a few years those two are going to be the ones who bring us glory.

Maki Roll

May 22, 2009
This is quite a funny situation here... :lol:

"Oh, Pavel, thank you so much for all you´ve done for Juve, we´ll miss you so much! BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE, QUIT PLAYIN FOOTBALL, CRIPPLED TOOTHLESS GRANNY! "

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Seriously, Neddy still has what it takes to be a super sub.
But only if he accepts that, he should consider to keep on...
Maybe for a chance to win a title (the cup, but only if we dont have a lame coach like Conte or Ferrara)

He may retire as a starter now, a protagonist till the very end, his choice...

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I can't understand this .. why people here want pavel to retire? is he that bad? or they just think that he's taking giovinco's place?

when we were demoted to serie B, the guy has snubbed several lucrative offers from PL teams that matched his salary at juve .. instead, he signed a new contract with us afterwards cutting down his wages to almost the half .. this is not the right way to pay him back ..

IMO, the right thing to do now is to just respect his desire weather to stay or retire .. Nedved has never stated that he wants to play regularly .. it was Ranieri who didn't want to play giovinco .. nedved has nothing to do with giovinco being benched .. Actually it's quite obvious that giovinco's position is more attacking. so when the douche bag ranieri benched Ale, why didn't he gave giovinco a chance?

Nedved playing next year will strengthen our squad and will add more depth to the team. Plus, he can play as LM or CM so we won't need to worry everytime someone is injured in midfield.

and seriously do u guys think that secco will bring us Silva or Rebiry if Nedved do retire?

if he retires then we should honor him .. if not, we're supposed be happy or at least just respect his decision
+REP :tup:

This is quite a funny situation here... :lol:

"Oh, Pavel, thank you so much for all you´ve done for Juve, we´ll miss you so much! BUT FOR FUCKS SAKE, QUIT PLAYIN FOOTBALL, CRIPPLED TOOTHLESS GRANNY! "
:lol:

Jul 10, 2006
I think it's impossible to say that Juventus would be stronger next year without Nedved. The man can still play, he's probably not an every match starter, but having him on the squad makes us that much more dangerous. I don't see how anyone can think it's best for the club to go on without him right now.

We would still be a very good team, I just think we're better with Pavel next year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)