Pavel Nedved (23 Viewers)

Juve.be

May 26, 2009
I already said I think it's not such a good idea for Pavel to play another year for Juve... He was indeed a legend, but his era has really ended now, it's time for Juve to "rejuvenate" and choose for younger players now.

But of course lots of respect for Pavel.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I would be more than happy if he stayed for another year only if he was happy to accept a place on the bench for most of the season. Just because i would like him to get another crack at the Cl or at least win something since coming back from Serie B but thats just me thinking with my heart my head knows he should quit and i think his does too.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
no quotes but the media and rumblings inside the Juve camp have been saying for the last couple of days that he might stay another year or even 2.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
As much as I love Nedved, this has got to be his final year. He can't stay on and take the opportunities from younger promising players. We are not Milan.

Thank you for everything Nedved, but it's time to move on.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think he could do a beter job than Figo did in the last two years at Inter, but i really don't believe that he will change his mind. One thing is retirement from NT while you're still playing at club level and another thing is complete retirement from football that you have announced over and over again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)