Pavel Nedved (13 Viewers)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
i know you guys are kidding but what would be wrong if he go the capt's band for the next few months?
If Del Piero offers it to him (like he did with Trez), I would have no problem with it.

I would not ask Del Piero to give up the arm-band, though.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
i know you guys are kidding but what would be wrong if he go the capt's band for the next few months?
umm Disrespect to Del Piero? The club?

It would show how cheap the Juventus armband is, all it takes is to announce that you're retiring?

Anyway that kinda suggestion would probably be ridiculed by Nedved himself.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
We can force him to sign a paper, please sign here... RETIRE:D
thats what i would suggest, get it in writing just in case :D

If Del Piero offers it to him (like he did with Trez), I would have no problem with it.

I would not ask Del Piero to give up the arm-band, though.
i don't think he would or should ask for it. if pavel is truly regarded as a juve legend then the team including ADP should recognize that and let him retire wearing the band without asking

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Eℓvin;1914903 said:

It would show how cheap the Juventus armband is, all it takes is to announce that you're retiring?

how is that cheap?? you people refer to pavel as a juventus legend, not some random player like esnaider or di livio

and obviously it wouldn't be brought up if molinaro were to announce his retirement. pavel is a highly regarded player, so only ignorance would lead someone to say that its cheap and disrespectful

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Think whatever the fuck you want, it has never happened before and won't happen for Nedved or anyone else for that matter, EVER!

Another case closed... moving on.

Forza Pavel!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Anyway, it won't happen. He will probably get the armband for his last game.

Of all the legendary players there have been, I can't recall any other club doing anything like making a player captain for a few months because they are retiring.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Anyway, it won't happen. He will probably get the armband for his last game.

Of all the legendary players there have been, I can't recall any other club doing anything like making a player captain for a few months because they are retiring.
Even that won't happen if DP starts as well.

I would bet my real money on it.

It's not about being a fanboy mate, it's just the way things work.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Eℓvin;1914903 said:

Nedved deserves that armband, not the stupid piece of clothing, but to be the leader of this team, cause he is one of the leaders of this club there is no doubt about that.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;1914924 said:
Even that won't happen if DP starts as well.

I would bet my real money on it.

It's not about being a fanboy mate, it's just the way things work.
It's pretty common for a retiring player to be made captain for their last game.

I will be surprised if Nedved isn't captain for his last match (unless it is the CL Final :D).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Ironically, the last match for nedved on the pitch will be "Juve vs. Lazio" on the stadio olimpico in turin .. he'll be celebrating with both juve and lazio fans !! the best ending of a true legend .. Forza Pavel

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Ironically, the last match for nedved on the pitch will be "Juve vs. Lazio" on the stadio olimpico in turin .. he'll be celebrating with both juve and lazio fans !! the best ending of a true legend .. Forza Pavel
That's perfect. I wonder if Czech will give him a farewell match as well, he is their greatest of all time after all ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)