Pavel Nedved (57 Viewers)

StormRuller

Jul 18, 2004
Those chelsea scum injured Pavel, Pavel is a family man and a hard worker.
Essien is a money-grabing cheat, diver and so is Anelka, Drogba , cole virtually their whole team.
Forza Pavel you will always be a Juventus legend, unlike all the chelsea money driven players.

I will see Pavel in the last game of the season against Lazio and I will be saying goodbye to a true gentleman and legend.
great post man... I hate chelsea so much too... I want them to get knocked out so much in the quarter-finals...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
One more year :xfinger:
A statistics was shown before the game, shows that Nedved in our League matches has run much more than Sissoko, Marchionni and the likes. At the age of 36 he has run much more than any other player.

I say two more years Pavel, you can be a bench player if that suits you, please.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
A statistics was shown before the game, shows that Nedved in our League matches has run much more than Sissoko, Marchionni and the likes. At the age of 36 he has run much more than any other player.

I say two more years Pavel, you can be a bench player if that suits you, please.
Time to let go, Rab.

Nedved is a legend and deserves to stop when he can still play at the top level.

I wouldn't want him to do a Maldini and go on for too long and that cause some people to forget how great he is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 52)