Pavel Nedved (115 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I know i am almost a week late but since i didnt have a chance to post during this week (and i didnt watch the Bologna-Juve game) can someone please tell me did Nedved played well troughout the whole game??

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
throughout the game...was behind every dangerous attack Juve created...being the captain for the game made him play with a lot more determination and drive

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
I havent read any other post yet. I just cruised into goal.bs, reading juve-genoa ratings. Nedved made a 6.0. Half-a-grade better then legolas. I dont agree at all!

For the first time of my juve-career I agreed to join my friends at our local sportscafe during a juventus-game. Friends who are all into 'Feminin league' football, suporting MANUU, Liverfuck, Tottenham and Shite. I dont like to loose, so if im not 200% sure of a win I prefer watch the game by my self.

Tonight we went to the pub and I was wearing my nedved-shirt. And after the win everybody was talking of the 36 year old Pavel Nedved. The little bear.

He was GREAT!! He contributed alot in defence and opened alot of space for our left fullback Molinaro. He also showed some great view of the game as he spread the ball 'in the blind' from the center of the pitch to our wingers and fullbacks.
Today (again) he deserved a better grade! Id give him a 7.5 - at least.

Nedved: sign a new contract please!:juventus:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 112)